• Breaking News

    Friday, March 26, 2021

    Elder Scrolls: Legends I was a day one players, constantly in the top ranks, out of anger I left when they announced it dead. My only thought coming back.

    Elder Scrolls: Legends I was a day one players, constantly in the top ranks, out of anger I left when they announced it dead. My only thought coming back.


    I was a day one players, constantly in the top ranks, out of anger I left when they announced it dead. My only thought coming back.

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 08:58 PM PDT

    The game is fantastic, they made a massive mistake calling it dead so early.

    BUT HOLY MOLY IS INVADE WACK. I hated when I left and man is it still uncool. I kinda love losing to unique decks that outplay me because I generally win most games but invade is just unfun to play in all aspects. Bafflingly bad. I know this is an overdone point but jeez if you play invade in ranked in a dead game, re-evaluate your goals! Why? No amount of winning will earn you anything. Play a fun deck! So many fun ways to play! Why play with a boring OP deck?

    submitted by /u/mikeyxxslattery
    [link] [comments]

    Still not seeing why daggerfall mage is 1200 gems lol. Just a thought. Cool card but not great. Just my opinion.

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 09:22 PM PDT

    constantly ranking up then getting to the last fight in this just keeps taking me back down to the one before :(

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 06:48 PM PDT

    This made me chuckle

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 12:13 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment