• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 4, 2021

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Healing creatures should cure curse effects.

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Healing creatures should cure curse effects.


    Healing creatures should cure curse effects.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 09:30 AM PST

    Was it worth it - not really but felt good

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 11:52 AM PST

    TEAM☆AZURA's (AZZ) Ranked M.E.T.A. Picks for February 2021 welcomes two new deck types in the #7 and #8 spot ��! Did your favourite make the list?:

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 07:49 PM PST

    What worst taunting about the wining card or breaking rune giving me the winning card/ seeing what card it was too

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 07:46 PM PST

    A satirical rant about deck building

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 01:27 PM PST

    Prophecy Battlemage: I only play a game a day on the subway on my way to work.
    Mid Battlemage: If I am not working, I play this game.
    Item Battlemage: It's about fun, silly!
    Token Crusader: I only do gauntlets.
    Control / Rage Crusader: I am Russian.
    Aggro Archer: Actually, I don't have any time to play this game.
    Control Archer: I once tried the beta and left for Runeterra.
    Orc Warrior: I also do cosplays.
    Aggro Warrior: TraitorJoe was the best player this game has ever seen.
    Control Warrior: Rage is Life.
    Mage: I am special.
    Aggro Assassin: I don't like chess.
    Control Assassin: Direwolf should have kept development.
    Sorcerer: Man, I want a classic mode.
    Monk: This one will shred your hide.
    Spellsword: It's actually Mono Neutral but don't tell anyone LOL
    Aggro Scout: I can make anything happen.
    Control Scout: FUS RHO DA
    Aggro Guildsworn: I like autochess.
    Control Guildsworn: YOU CAN NOT PASS
    Aggro Dagoth: I want to play aggro only but I am also afraid of facing aggro decks.
    Control Dagoth: I am a hedgefonds manager in real life.
    Aggro Covenant: Triple Colors are the best thing ever happend to this game.
    Control Covenant: My uncle is Russian.
    Aggro Hlaalu: I got SMORC as a tat on my back, dude!
    Control Hlaalu: I am Russian but nobody should know.
    Aggro Redoran: I am a freelance artist living in Williamsburg.
    Control Redoran: My CPU can only run this game.
    Aggro Ebonheart: Pretend to be dumb when you are too smart
    Control Ebonheart: BDSM IS A LIFESTYLE!
    Dominion: I am super special.
    Tribunal: I have no job.
    Aggro Telvanni: Pretend to be smart when you are too dumb
    Control Telvanni: F***K Hearthstone
    Aggro Empire: I played Skyrim 5 times 100 percent complete playthrough
    Control Empire: Your cards, my cards... who cares?

    submitted by /u/yeeBoyyy87
    [link] [comments]

    How much will the retro gauntlet cost?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 10:56 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment