• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 3, 2021

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Not sure how I feel about this one. I'll have to see what it looks like premium.

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Not sure how I feel about this one. I'll have to see what it looks like premium.


    Not sure how I feel about this one. I'll have to see what it looks like premium.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 07:27 AM PST

    Did anyone get a TESL twitch drop in the last 10 days or were these drops shut down for TESL?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 09:35 AM PST

    From what I heard more people are not getting TESL twitch drops since February 20th. Are they ended now?

    submitted by /u/TESLover
    [link] [comments]

    Tempo Assassin | Deck Tech/Gameplay

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 06:40 AM PST

    Elder Scrolls Legends: Custom Card Expansion!

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 04:38 PM PST

    Elder Scrolls Legends: Custom Card Expansion!

    Hey fellas, today I released a video of a custom expansion I've made for legends with 45+ cards in. I'll leave a link to the video going through it and the imgur page if you just want to see the cards.

    Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BwLs4HlW38
    Cards: https://imgur.com/a/7ImqsVl

    https://preview.redd.it/i5puprehlpk61.jpg?width=1280&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=e1a17ec2460acab38a810689a2c1891911d65e4f

    submitted by /u/The_Worginator
    [link] [comments]

    Any Point of Playing Control Mage Now?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 09:44 PM PST

    What's up, everyone. I really love Control Mage, especially back during pre-Morrowind days. I haven't played ladder in Legends in ages, but just whipped up a Control Mage deck and have been pwning oodles of noobs doing well with it from rank 12-10 over the past couple of hours, but I'm curious to know whether it's viable to run Control Mage at the higher ranks, or if it's strictly better to do Control/Mid Tribunal? I'm assuming it's strictly better to do Tribunal, since you have more of a late-game against greedy/tricky graveyard manipulation decks and whatever else Telvanni cooks up, but just wanted to ask everyone's opinion.

    submitted by /u/two_tailed_cat
    [link] [comments]

    Hey all. I do love my move/pilfer deck. But I think it needs a few small tweaks. Im trying to keep it aggro or midgro. Gonna post it. I would love suggestions on how to keep the basic theme, but make it better. Keep in mind im on a budget lol. Thanks all. Here's the code.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 08:47 PM PST

    SPAEwWnvczmzAXknkGkWsJlWnMcNebfifGguhsjYwVfhfKnppVqjqAlYwjyYABwz

    submitted by /u/horrorstory1169
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment