• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 7, 2021

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Hey I did it again but this time with an heart attack

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Hey I did it again but this time with an heart attack


    Hey I did it again but this time with an heart attack

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 01:32 PM PST

    I really really enjoyed the retro gauntlet

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 01:06 PM PST

    Please CVH make this a monthly one

    what i would also like to see though is just Skyrim cards and just HoM

    or then just Core and Brotherhood

    and then i would also like to see a format without the Corecards

    or just JoO banned

    There is a lot of potential creating different Metas by switching the Sets around

    submitted by /u/jele77
    [link] [comments]

    Market Archer | Deck Tech/Gameplay

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 06:08 AM PST

    Will this be considered the earliest you can get unite the houses- turn 5

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 06:15 PM PST

    What's the most cards you've had in your hand? My current high is 45.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 08:20 AM PST

    Couldn’t get the unite the house but this works too

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 05:51 PM PST

    Gardener of Pants, with a slight twist.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 05:26 AM PST

    How to play vs. Orc Warrior decks?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 04:20 AM PST

    I seem to run into them A SHIT TON the past 2 weeks and they just win every fight for board. Unbeatable for me. How to beat Orcs?

    submitted by /u/tzulik-
    [link] [comments]

    Justice

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 11:04 AM PST

    I rope every invade player if I have lethal and I'm proud of it.

    submitted by /u/MemeMasterInu
    [link] [comments]

    Little bit o' luck to make the morning well worth it!!! ( ... my 2nd Jele Cup win! )

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 01:18 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment