• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 10, 2021

    Elder Scrolls: Legends I don't think they liked getting beat with a similar deck to theirs

    Elder Scrolls: Legends I don't think they liked getting beat with a similar deck to theirs


    I don't think they liked getting beat with a similar deck to theirs

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 08:49 AM PST

    An epic pack

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 11:13 AM PST

    I wished for it. And I got it.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 10:27 AM PST

    What are some fun theme or combo decks I can try?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 09:23 AM PST

    I'm looking for some new deck ideas to try. I really hate playing "pile of good staples" style decks and want something a bit more focused. Don't really care how good or bad it is as long as it's fun to play.

    Suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Vhozite
    [link] [comments]

    ⚔️ PRIZE TOURNAMENT A.K.A. MORTAL PURGE - THIS WEEKEND!! ⚔️ ... TEAM☆AZURA (AZZ) would like to invite you to our tournament “TESLMania” on Saturday, March 13th @ 10:00 A.M. PST - open to ALL Legends players! Entry & Full Details/Rules: SEE COMMENTS

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 02:06 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment