• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 11, 2021

    Elder Scrolls: Legends I WON MY FIRST RANKED GAME!!!!

    Elder Scrolls: Legends I WON MY FIRST RANKED GAME!!!!


    I WON MY FIRST RANKED GAME!!!!

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 02:34 AM PST

    Ugh. Thinking I made it to legend as a fluke. Decks that got me there aren't working. Ones I make win sometimes. My win rate is like 10 per cent past 2 months. Overall. Stuck on the snake when I finally do get to a higher rank.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 09:53 PM PST

    Just keep losing. If I can at least get to like 60 per cent win rate, wouldn't be too bad. Gonna quit soon cause been playing over a year and only hitting legend once is sad. I need help bad or just done. Anyway. Done ranting. Have fun all. Going back to play and pray for a few wins tonight lmao.

    submitted by /u/horrorstory1169
    [link] [comments]

    Telekinesis/Gardener of Swords is one of my favorite combos. Alik'r Survivalist gives it some added flair.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 05:23 PM PST

    My 6 packs I opened today. Not GOAT but im happy with the results.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 05:57 PM PST

    Unobtainable Cards - some could be ok as monthly rewards

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 05:49 PM PST

    Looking thru the list of unobtainable cards (story specific or AI solo gauntlet cards) some could be ok as a monthly reward & may add something to ladder. I get that a lot are specific to expansion stories or were part of the old "training mechanic" & so probably won't work in general play but a few would be fun & could add something.

    For example: Alik'r Bandit, Initiate of Hircine, Waiting Generator, Wild Spriggan

    Given alternate art cards are being offered as Gauntlet rewards, would it take much to add or consider some of these as future monthly rewards once the current cycle of monthlies ends. Can't hurt to ask the question.

    A list can be found here: https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Legends:Unobtainable_Cards

    Are there any you'd consider using?

    submitted by /u/nodose777
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment