• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 16, 2021

    Elder Scrolls: Legends I'm done pretending this game doesn't exist.

    Elder Scrolls: Legends I'm done pretending this game doesn't exist.


    I'm done pretending this game doesn't exist.

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 06:03 AM PDT

    That's it this is the end. I'm coming back. Missed it so much. Don't care about no new content or if it is a dead game... Or if they ever rebuilt it(hopefully). Can't take it anymore.

    HELLO EVERYONE!

    submitted by /u/PsixoJohn
    [link] [comments]

    Introducing my new and improved monk deck!! Lol. Quickest fucking win for me ever. Rocked it.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 09:23 PM PDT

    Mankar Camoran's Paradise strategy?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 07:39 AM PDT

    Started playing not too long ago, so still a noob. Got the jaws of oblivion quest for the card back so I thought "fuck it, why not buy it, I don't have cards to make my own invade deck". Soon I realized that I don't really know how to play it effectively (as it is the case with most decks for me personally)... SO could anyone give me some tips as to how to go about it?

    submitted by /u/DragosSaviour
    [link] [comments]

    The winner for greediest deck goes to...

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 02:39 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment