• Breaking News

    Monday, March 1, 2021

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Meme Deck Mondays!! “The Infinite Traven” Archmage Hannibal Traven has a problem; he’s sworn to cleanse the dark stain of necromancy from Tamriel but he can’t stop dabbling in it himself. House Telvanni tries to stage an intervention.

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Meme Deck Mondays!! “The Infinite Traven” Archmage Hannibal Traven has a problem; he’s sworn to cleanse the dark stain of necromancy from Tamriel but he can’t stop dabbling in it himself. House Telvanni tries to stage an intervention.


    Meme Deck Mondays!! “The Infinite Traven” Archmage Hannibal Traven has a problem; he’s sworn to cleanse the dark stain of necromancy from Tamriel but he can’t stop dabbling in it himself. House Telvanni tries to stage an intervention.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 03:31 AM PST

    February Grand Melee - Top 100 Players

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 12:11 PM PST

    I used to really hate playing aggro...

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 05:49 AM PST

    but lately I feel I'm forced to play that way to have a chance at winning against certain cards. Call Dragon, Workshop, Deathpriest, Conscription, etc. I feel like I have to win by turns 6-8 because otherwise I'll just end up getting boned by one of the above.

    I prefer playing combo decks tho or very themed decks and while I know that stuff won't always be good it's frustrating feeling like I'm constantly losing to the same couple good cards surrounded by an insane amount of removal.

    submitted by /u/Vhozite
    [link] [comments]

    Top Ranked Players - February 2021

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 12:10 PM PST

    TESL Asia connection

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 12:25 AM PST

    Greeting to those who still plays this wonderful game!
    I was hyped about classic Hearthstone so i played the current Hearthstone again for 2 days until i puked and lost a tremendous amount of my brain cells :D

    Now i came back to TESL and had a blast playing it. I'd like to play original and Asian version at the same time, but after installing TESL Asia again, it always goes to 98% when loading and stucks there forever. Anybody else having that issue?
    I tried re-installing and running it using HK/SG VPN but nothing changed.

    submitted by /u/bawzerino
    [link] [comments]

    When people keep playing cards when you’ve lost already

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 03:05 PM PST

    Why do they do that. Are they trying to make you concede to them? If I have one health and they're still laying down cards and equipping items and spending their whole turn messing around with their cards I just want to yell "kill me already you idiot". Even if it's because they have daily challenge quests to meet, they could be a whole lot quicker about it instead of wasting their opponents time fussing around with their cards forever.

    submitted by /u/its_just_hyraxes
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment