• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 2, 2021

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Dismantle is quickly becoming one of my favorite cards.

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Dismantle is quickly becoming one of my favorite cards.


    Dismantle is quickly becoming one of my favorite cards.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 08:51 AM PST

    This card has saved me more times than I care to admit. I run into lots of invade of course but also lots of deck supports like Workshop and Fervor. Since I came back to the game in February this card has been my MVP. Can be played in classes like Mage that don't have access to support removal, can answer Workshop as soon as it comes down, and it can snipe Oblivion gates through a ward without having to be in Willpower.

    I run two copies in certain decks as a tech choice and it's done a lot better than I expected.

    submitted by /u/Vhozite
    [link] [comments]

    I just won with Unite The Houses on my first attempt

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 08:41 PM PST

    I've been playing this game since launch and since I don't have any friends that also play i don't have anyone added so if anyone wants to my name on it is jc5068

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 08:31 AM PST

    Start of a new season sucks sweaty balls lol. So many legends right out if the gate. Ugh.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 09:12 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment