• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 23, 2021

    Elder Scrolls: Legends OC Card - Numidium

    Elder Scrolls: Legends OC Card - Numidium


    OC Card - Numidium

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 03:41 AM PDT

    Dagoth on a Budget - did write this longer ago, but thought it might help the new and returning players

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 10:08 PM PDT

    Micro Mirror Madness

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 05:39 AM PDT

    Micro Mirror Madness

    This gauntlet was awesome. One thing that surprised me is the variety--I expected this to be a goblin-fest, but some of the best decks I saw were really innovative, including a control crusader.

    Notes on the form:

    1. It's almost impossible to control the Field Lane, period.
    2. Control players have a leg up here: if you're vying for control of the Field Lane, control can always kill their creatures trading against yours, and that lets them mirror again.
    3. Aggro players need to attack through the Shadow Lane: when it's so easy to get value in the field lane, 2 and 3-cost guards are gonna help control players stall.
    4. From an Aggro perspective, the only decent way to control the Field Lane is to Shackle a creature there. Priest of Mara could be a hilarious tech.
    5. If opponent is already in the Field Lane, it often makes more sense to play your 2-drop to the Shadow Lane: see #2
    6. Move isn't the only way to transfer value to the mirror lane; mirrored Seyda Neen Couriers gave me lethal half a dozen times. Other good ways to transfer value: Haunting Spirit, Ambitious Hireling, Morkul Gatekeeper, Lower Canton Smith, Xavara Atronach (there's gotta be a killer Atronach Sorcerer build in here for the next mirror gauntlet).
    7. Creatures with burn get a huge boost: Camlorn Hero, Dominion Oathwoman, Ancano

    Given these mechanics, a good aggro deck needs

    1. Shackle to control the Field Lane.
    2. Move to transfer value to the Shadow Lane.
    3. Charge for reach or lane control (think 2 vipers or bats that both trade and let you play a 1 or 2-drop for mirror effect)

    Aggro Assassin is positioned to benefit from a lot of Mirror Lane synergy:

    • Lots of 4-attack 2-drops for early mirroring & smorcing
    • Charge: Giant Bat, Cliff Racer
    • Shackle: Harpy & Deepwood Trapper
    • Move: Dune Smuggler, Dune Stalker, Silt Strider
    • Burn: Anklesnapper, Dominion Oathwoman, Camlorn Hero, Ancano, Black Hand Messenger

    Here's my deck: SPAJfhtNymgsaArgepwflXANdInMfihbqkdhkXoekVwdnLcIsUAA

    Some notes on the decks I saw:

    • All the top 200 opponents were playing dual-color (or mono looking at you, frould)
    • Some of the Scout decks were really strong, but I couldn't figure out either how to build them or play them (Scout was my 4-3 run).
    • pony-rider's Archer deck was really good, would love to see that list.
    • One of the Crusader decks I saw was completely bonkers, I'm talking 2 copies of World-Eater's Eyrie and Giant's Camp, with techs against aggro. They flipped the game but a double Anklesnapper in the mirror lane gave me reach for lethal.

    Mlind7316, you're absolutely mad and I salute you

    Here's what I saw in 25 games (4-3, 9-2, 7-0):

    Deck Appearances Losses Archetype
    🔴🟡🔵 1 1 Filthy Invade
    🔴🔵🟢 1 1
    🟡🔵🟢 1
    🔴🟡🟢 1
    🟡🔵🟣 1
    🔵🟢🟣 1
    🟢 1 1 Goblins
    🟡🔵 1 Invade
    🔴🟣 1 1 Dwemer
    🟡🟢🟣 2
    🔴🟡 2 Control / Support
    🔴🔵 2
    🔵🟢 3
    🔴🟢 3 1
    🟢🟣 4 1/2 Goblins
    submitted by /u/DrewHoov
    [link] [comments]

    Been playing since 2017. First Legend rank. Mostly because I never tried to reach it. Just played for fun. Did it with a humble Covenant deck I made

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 05:24 PM PDT

    Got back to the game and not sure what to do now

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 05:25 PM PDT

    So heres what im missing

    mad house 1500g

    forgotten 1500g

    frosts 1500g

    hlaalu 1000g

    telvani 1000g

    tribunal 1000g

    dagoths 1000g

    redoran 1000g

    guildsw 1000g

    dominion 1000g

    pact 1000g

    khamira 500g

    zumog 500g

    martin 500g

    mankar 500g

    Plus the puzzles but I think those dont give cards..

    Currently I have like 11K dust and 550 gold..

    The problem is I dont know what I want to play.. every deck I look for online Im missing half or 1/3 of the cards needed for it..

    I try to build decks on my own but Im really bad at it..

    Right now Im trying to get the card back for each House and Alliance but my decks are really bad (plus im bad at the game too) so I get frustrated..

    Im unsure what to do, what to buy next.. I guess tempo/midrange its what I would enjoy the most but I not even sure as Im missing a lot of cards still and I dont know how to build a deck

    submitted by /u/DurnehviirGotBaited
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment