• Breaking News

    Monday, March 22, 2021

    Elder Scrolls: Legends ESL is my favorite strategy card game

    Elder Scrolls: Legends ESL is my favorite strategy card game


    ESL is my favorite strategy card game

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 01:03 AM PDT

    I've played this game for pushing 5 years now and even though I sometimes take a break whenever I come back its always a blast. Just wanted to make an appreciation post. I find this is one of the best games to play on the side when I'm afking Old School Runescape :D

    submitted by /u/Jschf
    [link] [comments]

    this was a silly goal of mine for a long time, but i actually cant believe i got done <3

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 12:30 PM PDT

    I am new to the game and I wonder why it says Warriors of Hammerfell is locked behind completing a story mission I’ve already done, it is even unlocked on another spot

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 08:03 AM PDT

    Micro Mirror Gauntlet (Mar. 19-22) - Top 100 Players

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 09:47 AM PDT

    Is anyone else have a lot of disconnects?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 11:04 AM PDT

    Over half the matches ive had today the opponent disconnected, i dont get what's happening.

    submitted by /u/dunium
    [link] [comments]

    What do you think is the best way to balance turn advantage?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 01:24 AM PDT

    I notice so many people on youtube complain when they don't get the ring, and other card games use only one charge of ring and it's always a disadvantage to play second.

    What do you feel based on your experience is the best way to balance turn advantage as evenly as possible?

    submitted by /u/catsignificance
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment