• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 21, 2021

    Elder Scrolls: Legends FUCK OBLIVION GATES

    Elder Scrolls: Legends FUCK OBLIVION GATES


    FUCK OBLIVION GATES

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 11:14 PM PDT

    That is all. That's the essence of my post. Fuck those fucking fuck gates. Utterly joy-sucking, unsportmanlike and worst of all, banal and predictable play from people who probably took the side of the bully at school or bragged about how much money their parents earned like it was their own achievement. Am I extrapolating? Maybe. Am I right when I say oblivion gate/daedra players can and should suck a massive daemon dick? Yessur I am.

    PS - I know I am but one of thousands of complainants on this topic, but nevertheless I needed this rant.

    submitted by /u/Montysauru5
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the most satisfying win you have had?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 09:15 AM PDT

    I need a little bit of help

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 08:40 AM PDT

    Hey!

    I started playing Legends in Android, finished the main quest, and bought a pack-- I hadn't linked to my Bethesda account, because I wanted to test my luck first.

    Now I do want to link it, since I've bought a few packs (with coins, mind you) but I have no way of doing so, just signing up.

    How can I log into my already existing Bethesda account? I am in Android, BTW.

    submitted by /u/owlsarethebest
    [link] [comments]

    Viewer Decks are Tier 1 | Gameplay/Highlights

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 11:51 PM PDT

    Alik'r Survivalist is one bad dude.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 04:59 PM PDT

    First time Top 100 Legend Ranking in two months playing

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 01:55 PM PDT

    First time Top 100 Legend Ranking in two months playing

    I'd like to share with you my great happiness to get Top 100 Legend Ranking for the first time in my life, with only two months playing! I finished last season at #94 (march 2021), I'm very happy!

    This game is absolutely amazing, it needs great strategy and tactics, that's why it's different from other similar games like Hearthstone. Tes Legends is not for everyone!

    I got Top 100 Legend Ranking with a simple deck, without spending a lot of money (with only two legendary cards in my deck): if you play with brain (and not only copying opponent decks) you can do it! It's an aggro warrior deck, a lot of 2-3 drops + items, and creatures deals 2 damages like Afflicted Alit and Enraged Dragonknight.

    Thank you for this community on Reddit, it's very important in maintaining this great game alive. And thanks especially to streamer on Twitch like jele77, eyenie and Devil Sined, their streams gave me good tips for building deck.

    I don't understand why Bethesda stopped supporting this great game, it's very sad and overall now it's very hard for new players like me complete the card collection without gifts, drops on Twitch, deals, and so on... I hope that The Elder Scrolls 6 will give new life and new players to this fantastic game. Probably the pandemic situation could bring back many players to TES Legends, so this is the moment to say #saveteslegends

    https://preview.redd.it/qv7levek6eu61.jpg?width=566&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=6691dec19bca8d2e0bce23102c91acc0aa8b59da

    submitted by /u/Etneo_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment