• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 22, 2021

    Elder Scrolls: Legends OTK Bone Armor + Ring of Imaginary Might A deck I been working on on/off for a while. No one expects to lose in one turn with full health haha Have like a 60% win rate on the ladder(took me from 4 to 2), sometimes I draw my combo pieces to good and have nothing to play and get blown out lol.

    Elder Scrolls: Legends OTK Bone Armor + Ring of Imaginary Might A deck I been working on on/off for a while. No one expects to lose in one turn with full health haha Have like a 60% win rate on the ladder(took me from 4 to 2), sometimes I draw my combo pieces to good and have nothing to play and get blown out lol.


    OTK Bone Armor + Ring of Imaginary Might A deck I been working on on/off for a while. No one expects to lose in one turn with full health haha Have like a 60% win rate on the ladder(took me from 4 to 2), sometimes I draw my combo pieces to good and have nothing to play and get blown out lol.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 08:44 PM PDT

    Hello! I am new to this game so i do not understand it completely. But this feels like unfair and sort of cheating! What are your thoughts about the mater?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 06:03 AM PDT

    New player - Having trouble with Lord Naarifin

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 10:50 AM PDT

    Hey yall, just picked up the game a few days ago and I just can't seem to beat this guy. After losing to him 5 times in a row I figure someone on here might be able to offer some advice. I am running Alduin's Apocalypse and Scout decks. I modified them a bit so I will post the codes below.

    Alduin's Apocalypse SPAIfSaoeKlYfBmJbAcZAGeOktkyexlJemAKaDimjbjjkxoJqNpanddU

    Scout SPAQqkoQbQqBrLdhpVeQfShMrygshbitesaMAIazoxcXaKbUlEpUqwAGpEikdUqNlJqy

    Edit: it might be an hour or more until I can read and reply.

    submitted by /u/_SpearoftheChurch_
    [link] [comments]

    This guy had me dead to rights. He should have beat me 5 turns ago, but Brynjolf + Crusaders assault + unstoppable rage and a love tap from giant bat gave me a OTK because he didnt want to break ruins.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 04:41 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment