• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 13, 2021

    Elder Scrolls: Legends game is drunk

    Elder Scrolls: Legends game is drunk


    game is drunk

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 04:21 AM PDT

    What's your least favorite card when someone else plays it?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 11:08 AM PDT

    Anyone else having issues connecting?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 06:33 AM PDT

    I keep getting 'InternalError'

    EDIT: they've switched it off and on again. You'd think they could have word with Microsoft about that...

    submitted by /u/SpaceMonkees
    [link] [comments]

    Some advice on my Dagoth deck?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 08:09 AM PDT

    Some advice on my Dagoth deck?

    It's not entirely MY deck, I just tweaked 15 cards or so in a midrange Dagoth deck I found somewhere, I constantly try new cards and this is the version I am currently playing and getting 65% wins. It's very fun to play, I am finally not getting fucked by invaders or reanimated dragons and it still feels like there is a room for improvement. So, what doesn't make much sense to you here and what would you change?

    And before you tell me to get rid of Stendarr's Hammer, it already won me couple of games and the best wins with this deck are when opponent is not afraid of me hitting his face because why would he be having 25-30 HP. Hand of Dagoth / Ashlander Punisher / Flame Atronach + Sentinel Battlemace + Stendarr's Hammer + Swift Strike is an instant win if you pull it all off even if you have multiple big guards in front of you. Anyway, I'd appreciate all words of wisdom and critisism.

    https://preview.redd.it/plp4o7yhfys61.jpg?width=1388&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=0654fe2832e1bb78be26998ebb2abda044488345

    submitted by /u/Ansuzgardaraivo
    [link] [comments]

    They gave me no choice.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 02:44 PM PDT

    ⚔️ ATTENTION MORTALS: AZURA HAS CALLED FOR WAR!! ⚔️ TEAM☆AZURA (AZZ) would like to invite you to our tournament “TESLMania” on Saturday, April 17th @ 10:00 A.M. PST - open to ALL Legends players! Entry & Full Details/Rules: SEE COMMENTS

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 03:05 PM PDT

    The Tri-Color Gauntlet was fun!

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 01:46 PM PDT

    I didn't have high expectations going into it, but it was quite enjoyable--I really liked how it showcased the identity of each of the 10 tricolor factions in the game. Definitely would play again!

    submitted by /u/Dissentinel
    [link] [comments]

    [OC] Peryite Card - The "Contagion" mechanic is my attempt at making a health/power draining card that is still interesting, but isn't horrendously over-powered

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 12:52 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment