• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 7, 2021

    Elder Scrolls: Legends I finally hit 1k card packs and this is what I got after soul trapping lol

    Elder Scrolls: Legends I finally hit 1k card packs and this is what I got after soul trapping lol


    I finally hit 1k card packs and this is what I got after soul trapping lol

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 04:08 AM PDT

    After years on this game I just discover the existence of this card lool

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 01:42 AM PDT

    Daaam Daniel! Back at it with the Alt Arts!

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 08:42 AM PDT

    Purple Rain, Purple Rain

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 07:46 PM PDT

    This Thursday 6 pm CET - Special Solo Arena Stream Coop with AnymRai and jele77 - how to farm the AI especially for new players

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 09:51 AM PDT

    Can’t download the game from the app store anymore. Is the game gone?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 06:07 PM PDT

    As the titel states, i've been trying to find the game in the app store to download it on my ipad again. But it seems gone? Why, when developers said it would stay available on all platforms. Did i miss something?

    submitted by /u/Bloodgeneral
    [link] [comments]

    Epic battle! Great game, man. But you DID get lucky with the maces of encumbrance, lol. Looking forward to a rematch...lol

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 09:12 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment