• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 4, 2021

    Elder Scrolls: Legends The best Battlemage Midrange deck

    Elder Scrolls: Legends The best Battlemage Midrange deck


    The best Battlemage Midrange deck

    Posted: 04 May 2021 03:43 AM PDT

    Hello everyone, for a few days I'm trying some Battlemage Midrange decks (generally I prefer aggro decks). What's in your opinion the best version? I put here the two different versions I'm using, I am open to any suggestions or advice. Thanks (this community is fantastic!)

    Version 1 (without Tel Vos Magister)

    SPAHjVuGaAmTfvgRjEAIdIoesHvKjHkAnHbKAJrCqhdVdPcrvDmGoodE

    Version 2 (with Tel Vos Magister)

    SPAFjVaAqdbduGAMdIjEqhooeFdEbKkAnHfldVfvAHoerCmGcrdPjHvD

    submitted by /u/Etneo_
    [link] [comments]

    Conceding consequences?

    Posted: 04 May 2021 06:54 AM PDT

    It's in the title. Are there any in game consequences to conceding vs losing? I will concede 2 or 3 times a day because I work as a car salesman so I'll play ranked matches while waiting on customers, but I'll concede if I see someone to talk too. Also I notice a lot of people concede if they see they are going to lose.

    submitted by /u/vanstaples45
    [link] [comments]

    how do you claim your daily login if you "missed" the first screen ?

    Posted: 04 May 2021 03:10 AM PDT

    my phone did something and threw me out of the app before I could claim the daily reward, and now I can't seem to claim it anywhere

    under profile I can see the daily rewards, and it shows me today as unobtained, but shows me no way of claiming it

    submitted by /u/StarCaller990
    [link] [comments]

    TEAM☆AZURA's (AZZ) Ranked M.E.T.A. Picks for April 2021 continue their trend towards the middle! This month also marks the one year anniversary of our "Nine Divines"! Have our picks helped you improve your game? ������:

    Posted: 03 May 2021 02:30 PM PDT

    Meme Sean Bean Deck

    Posted: 03 May 2021 03:35 PM PDT

    Meme Sean Bean Deck

    Just a meme deck but kind of want to make it more competitive while keeping the idea of getting an avatar of akatosh.

    https://preview.redd.it/2ggpo0y2gzw61.png?width=2880&format=png&auto=webp&s=e88a643ead32931fd3fe131c0cd737de1dbfce9e

    submitted by /u/yung_diabetus
    [link] [comments]

    Cool pack opening. But I have a question. I don't know if it was a glitch, I should've taken a screenshot of it. But i won a card pack from a daily. When I looked, I had 2 there. This one, before I opened it, the whole pack sleeve was gold. Shiny. Anyone ever see that before? Tyty

    Posted: 03 May 2021 08:06 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment