• Breaking News

    Monday, May 31, 2021

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Got my very first Balgruuf victory in Versus Arena lol

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Got my very first Balgruuf victory in Versus Arena lol


    Got my very first Balgruuf victory in Versus Arena lol

    Posted: 31 May 2021 03:18 AM PDT

    Therana tips?

    Posted: 31 May 2021 11:14 AM PDT

    When your opponent starts with Ring of Magicka and all of you get is a bruh moment ��

    Posted: 31 May 2021 07:22 AM PDT

    Luckiest card pack ever? ��

    Posted: 31 May 2021 01:30 PM PDT

    I didnt even try to get the title. Actually i totaly forgot its exist... after a random Solo Arena match i got it now.

    Posted: 30 May 2021 02:48 PM PDT

    Evolved the deck, people! It's smashing!

    Posted: 31 May 2021 12:18 AM PDT

    I have to post this cause I don't believe in coincidences, lol. Okay. Here it is.

    Posted: 30 May 2021 08:09 PM PDT

    I just played a game with someone using my OTK Stealer deck. I had my ring and stealer early. He's using yellow, green, purple. Control also I guess. We're goin back and forth. I'm destroying his creatures, doin some damage here and there. He's getting me lower and lower. Here's where it's just plain odd, unless he's psychic. He gets me to 3 health, plenty of cards in his hand. He's at 21. I have 22 actions in discard pile. I draw raiding party...and he quits lol. Like he knew I drew that damn thing and he was done. There hasn't been any talk ever about any hacks that can see opponents draw, or hand were there? Just curious cause it's very strange. Tyty for reading my somewhat interesting nonsense, lol.

    submitted by /u/horrorstory1169
    [link] [comments]

    So just how much is the game manipulating RNG in Solo Arena ?

    Posted: 30 May 2021 05:26 PM PDT

    Started a new run today, lost 3 games straight up and don't think I've ever felt this cheated. Bringing up some points that annoy me to let off some steam... :p

    First off we have the deck-drafting that seems to be stuck in the latest 2 expansions, so drafting actually good cards is really iffy. (Was never a fan of the Elsewyr and Oblivion expansions, so that certainly doesn't help.)

    Meanwhile the NPC's deck are more or less optimized, and tailored for the possible additional rules in the match. One of the decks I lost to was yellow-green, and the NPC played several Executes, Piercing Javelins and Leaflurkers (even 2 x Descendant of Alkosh among other synergistic Legendary cards), removal I haven't seen in my last 6-7 drafts playing yellow and/or green.

    While that can't really count as RNG, some opponents gets to start with a random minion on board... What about getting a free Dunmer Tyro om turn 1 ? Rajhini Highwayman ? These card wouldn't pose too much of a problem normally, but when you find barely any removal in your draft (not to mention drawing what you get) you have pretty much lost on turn 1 in some cases.

    Other high-roll modes include matches where a played minion automatically equips a random item, or transforms into a random animal/daedra (by the 89 I hate those modes). I get they are supposed to be "fun" and something different, but when the NPC's deck is built around that rule it's just tedious (not to mention the normal RNG of getting "+0/+1, give your opponent 5 life" while your opponent gets "+5/+5 charge, breakthrough, may attack twice" ;) )

    Next up: I can swear the CPU is cheating at times and drawing extra cards. Sometimes I see them having 1 card in hand when my turn ends, and suddenly they play 3 cards - none of them drawing them cards.

    But where RNG manipulation really comes into play are those godlike topdecks. Of course, top-decking victory happens every now and then, but it seems to happen way more often for the NPC. Need that removal to the get rid of my powerful minion ? Sure, have a javelin. Need to get through my 2 guards so they can kill me ? Have a Mute. (Or why not the Ahnassi I lost to when I finally thought I had stabilized the board.) Need just a bit of extra damage to kill me before I kill you ? Topdeck Cliff Racer (or other charge minions). The examples goes on forever....

    Am I imagining things ? Maybe, maybe not. RNG is a fickle thing, but I wouldn't be surprised if "cheating" was the case (that's also how stuff like the Battle Tower in Pokemon got harder later on, by manipulating RNG in favor of the NPC). Granted, this wouldn't be so bad if I got offered actually decent cards in the draft, cards that could keep with what the NPC is playing.

    submitted by /u/StarCaller990
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment