• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 30, 2021

    Elder Scrolls: Legends This was a satisfying win. This guy kept shuffling a dozen Haj Mota with Midnight Burial into his discard pile and kept summoning them over and over, I kept destroying and unsummoning them. Good thing I had one of the Lord of the Arena cards in my hand before he OTK me

    Elder Scrolls: Legends This was a satisfying win. This guy kept shuffling a dozen Haj Mota with Midnight Burial into his discard pile and kept summoning them over and over, I kept destroying and unsummoning them. Good thing I had one of the Lord of the Arena cards in my hand before he OTK me


    This was a satisfying win. This guy kept shuffling a dozen Haj Mota with Midnight Burial into his discard pile and kept summoning them over and over, I kept destroying and unsummoning them. Good thing I had one of the Lord of the Arena cards in my hand before he OTK me

    Posted: 30 May 2021 10:33 AM PDT

    Highest Value Fire Storm I've ever gotten

    Posted: 29 May 2021 10:06 PM PDT

    After so many ragequits during this storyline (im bad), my end mission was done in one turn, lmao.

    Posted: 30 May 2021 12:32 PM PDT

    Loving to play it, hating to fight it. Mankar Carmorans Paradise

    Posted: 30 May 2021 09:06 AM PDT

    A few questions from a returning player.

    Posted: 29 May 2021 11:51 PM PDT

    Hello! I played for a long time and quit for half a year. It seems like nothing changed. I have a few questions.

    1. What has changed? I last played when Gates of Oblivion was first released.

    2. Is the Alduin deck just a guard deck? I won chapter 5 of the story with 13 health remaining, but both lanes full of nothing but guards.

    3. Whats the current best way to grind? I don't want to pay for coins, so im fine with grinding up 3000 for the Shivering Isles, or 500-1500 for a cool pre-made deck (im literal shit at actual deckbuilding, and those new cards will come in handy when I try to build o,e myself).

    4. How do i not lose in 4 rounds online? I remember going up against a guy who shouted me to death. I was using one of the story decks you can get.

    submitted by /u/Crossbones2278
    [link] [comments]

    A change in the curve! What do you think of it?

    Posted: 29 May 2021 11:43 AM PDT

    Big Bans Tournament

    Posted: 29 May 2021 06:40 AM PDT

    Hello everyone!

    An interesting tournament will be held next Saturday - Big Bans Tournament. I invite everyone who is a little tired of standard decks and monotonous games in the ranking to take part 😉
    For each color, 6 cards will be blocked, in total you will have to play without 36 popular cards. More information on the rules - https://battlefy.com/tesl-warlocks/big-bans-tournament/60b14ad29816de1151ace8c4/info?infoTab=details

    You can ask questions about the tournament through the discord - https://discord.gg/Cefa3yBwEk

    or by writing me a private message - warlock-05 # 9272.

    TESL Masters - Russian-language TESL server, we regularly hold interesting tournaments and post a lot of useful information for players.

    The best and interesting decks from the game - https://discord.gg/pQPyXJ2AXf 👍

    submitted by /u/warlock-05
    [link] [comments]

    I love Soul Shred. captured during Grand Melee

    Posted: 29 May 2021 04:52 AM PDT

    Just hit legend...again. For the second time. Very happy lol. Tyty midgro sorcerer lol.

    Posted: 28 May 2021 09:23 PM PDT

    Still not able to play the game

    Posted: 29 May 2021 02:03 AM PDT

    I guess I'll keep posting once a month or so. I still have the same issue:

    - Launching the game works

    - Trying to start any match, even against AI leads to black screen for ~30 seconds, then I get booted back to the main menu.

    - This happens only on PC, on mobile it works just fine

    - Tried reinstalling like 5 times, both Steam and Bethesda Launcher, I get the exact same issue

    "Just play on mobile" is not an alternative.

    submitted by /u/iancudorinmarian
    [link] [comments]

    Permanent shadow glitch?

    Posted: 28 May 2021 08:59 PM PDT

    I was wondering if anyone else had encountered this:

    I was playing Arena, with a red-green-purple deck. After summoning a Boglurcher to the shadow lane on turn 3, on turn 4 I gave it an Assassin's Bow and attacked. At the end of that turn the Lurcher got cover thanks to the Bow.

    My opponent shackled it on his turn.

    Turn 5, I summoned Gloamlurker and used it's summon ability to give my Lurcher cover again.

    My turn 6, the Lurcher did not lose cover at the beginning of the turn. I attacked my opponent with it and, and by the end of the turn the Lurcher had still not lost cover.

    My turn 7, the Lurcher did not lose cover, even after i attacked with it and won the game.

    I thought maybe it was a graphical glitch on my part, but after my turn 6 my opponent had creatures in the same lane that could have attacked and killed the Lurcher and chose not to. It seems unlikely that he would have passed up that opportunity.

    So it looks like the cover given by the Gloamlurker turned out to be permanent. I know it's not supposed to be:

    https://teslegends.pro/dc/pict/gloomlurker.png

    Has anyone encountered this before?

    submitted by /u/Intrepid-Progress228
    [link] [comments]

    Trying out my new OTK flesh atro altar deck. Nice results. Well, I only have shadowmere for the charge. Damn altar summoned it and he got killed, so I figure my one card I was relying on is now gone and im screwed lol. But ancano got buffed, mentors ring on saint, and boom! Lol. Gg.

    Posted: 28 May 2021 05:19 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment