• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 9, 2021

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Dropping the wall is so satisfying.

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Dropping the wall is so satisfying.


    Dropping the wall is so satisfying.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 02:43 AM PDT

    Question about soul summoning.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 08:39 AM PDT

    I didn't see any rules thread so I made this post. I was trying to soul summon reflective automaton, but it didn't give me the option to do it.l, it only says where it's available. Does this means I can only get that card by buying nthe "act" in story?

    submitted by /u/A_Stray_Cat_0290
    [link] [comments]

    are exalt decks any good???

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 07:08 AM PDT

    hi guys, new player here!

    i am trying to build a lategame exalt gods deck but i am failing miserably. I try to survive early aggression with guards and AoE, and I also try to ramp a lil bit, but I keep getting outvalued by every deck. Could someone shed some light on exalt decks? are they good or nah?

    if you have any recommendations on other lategame bombs feel free to share, control is my fav archetype :)

    submitted by /u/ArmorlessDaveth
    [link] [comments]

    Thx for the choice

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 09:58 AM PDT

    Name the card(s) you'd love to see nerfed

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 02:47 AM PDT

    Slightly more uncommon picks are more interesting ;) (granted I don't exactly know what's generally seen as too strong nowadays)

    As for me, I'd go with Red Bramman, the 9mana Argonian that silences and shackles the enemy lane when played. It's one of those "am I seriously going to lose to that card... AGAIN!?" cards that almost feels like cheating.

    submitted by /u/StarCaller990
    [link] [comments]

    KCMueller87 - Jele Island Cup 22 (vs. Nihilus_AZZ)

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 10:23 PM PDT

    This dude had an awesome deck and just wanted to give huge props to him. Gg man!! Really cool. Never faced one quite like this.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 08:34 PM PDT

    I managed to draw Siege of Stros M’Kai by slaying a creature with Morag Tong Nightblade. Nice

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 03:55 PM PDT

    Wow. Cannot believe how difficult the throne aligned master quest is in clockwork city. Ugh.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 11:40 AM PDT

    Question. If I Galyn the shelterer manic jack, does it shuffle him and his other card into my deck, or no? Tyty.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 08:52 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment