• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 5, 2021

    Elder Scrolls: Legends I finally got Lydia, lol. Very happy.

    Elder Scrolls: Legends I finally got Lydia, lol. Very happy.


    I finally got Lydia, lol. Very happy.

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 08:41 PM PDT

    To my fellow meme deckers who intend to play in ranked

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 09:04 PM PDT

    Today it's full of aggro, out of 10 games => 10 games vs hardcore aggro.

    Dagoth aggro being one of the most threatening I've fought at this point.

    Stay safe my fellow memers.

    submitted by /u/SothaSil_Disciple
    [link] [comments]

    TEAM☆AZURA's (AZZ) Ranked M.E.T.A. Picks for May 2021 shows Mid BM holding its throne amidst an otherwise volatile environment! What deck will it take to dethrone Mid BM this June? ����️‍♀️��️:

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 03:24 PM PDT

    Feels Good Man

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 06:16 PM PDT

    Just had an invade player rage quit. Feels 😊

    submitted by /u/Mrgreen219
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment