• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 6, 2021

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Is it too late to get into this game?

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Is it too late to get into this game?


    Is it too late to get into this game?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 01:22 PM PDT

    Hi! I've been messin around in this game and really enjoy it thus far, but I haven't spent any money yet, and i'm considering buying some cards to actually build decent decks. My question is just, I know this game is in maintenance mode, but is there any concern of it going offline soon? I'd hate to buy packs just to learn it's no longer playable in a months time. thanks

    submitted by /u/Evilfetus155
    [link] [comments]

    Ship of the Damned -- Midrange Skelley Tribal

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 03:19 PM PDT

    How in the hell do you beat submerged aquaduct on master? It's fucking impossible. Anyone have any tricks or advice please? Thanks.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 02:33 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment