• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 12, 2021

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Nice rank

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Nice rank


    Nice rank

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 02:40 PM PDT

    Guy playing wolf orgy deck. Check out his supports.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 02:24 AM PDT

    Highest stats I’ve ever put on a card

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 07:00 AM PDT

    are the impressions of annoying decks made worse by insufferable players who drags the game along instead of killing you when they have lethal ?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 11:11 PM PDT

    if only reporting someone for bad sportsmanship was possible...

    submitted by /u/StarCaller990
    [link] [comments]

    Okay, mine and some other peoples' theories are getting more and more correct.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 10:10 PM PDT

    A lot of people think that the game is 100 percent random, and others like me think that there are a few things going on that were programmed in the game to kind of stir things up. Basically to dick people over lol. I ran straight from 5 to 2, one win away from 1. I have lost 6 straight out of nowhere. Programmers from other games have actually told me it happens. So, tell me I'm delusional. It happens. It's in the game. Don't deny it. They like fucking people over at times. Not saying they target certain people, but it's bullshit. Please people, remove your heads from your asses and see that it may not happen to everyone, but it does happen. I've played 5 different decks and I went 0-6. When I just kept winning. Out of nowhere. Oh, and now all of a sudden, I can't win. Not a conspiracy theory. Stating a fact. And no need for anyone to tell me my decks are no good or anything. I've had NPO and azz players tell me my decks are nice. Something is programmed somewhere to dick people over. I've seen others say the same.

    submitted by /u/horrorstory1169
    [link] [comments]

    Hey all. Looking for a cool deck, market with swims at night. Any out there? Pics or deck code appreciated. But if you post a code, please post it by itself in its own post. Only way I can copy on my phone. Thanks all in advance!!

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 12:14 PM PDT

    Just having some fun��. I found out half way the sound wasn’t on. Does anyone else do this or just me lol.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 04:00 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment