• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 17, 2021

    Elder Scrolls: Legends If you ever feel useless, remember that this exists

    Elder Scrolls: Legends If you ever feel useless, remember that this exists


    If you ever feel useless, remember that this exists

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 11:08 PM PDT

    Whelp. This is a new one for me.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 11:22 AM PDT

    Did I get them all?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 08:47 PM PDT

    Retro Singleton Gaunlet

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 09:39 PM PDT

    What are you guys running for the retro singleton gaunlet?

    I noticed a lack of prophecy cards, so I think aggro decks would be good. I ran token aggro crusader, but promptly got recked by aggro warriors. I switched to spellsword and went heavy on guards, and that did quite well. What do gou guys think?

    Also, for newer players, you can consider joining this event as all cards are unlocked (despite the description not saying so)

    submitted by /u/lockedoutofmyreddit
    [link] [comments]

    Which collection ?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 06:20 PM PDT

    Now that I have all the adventures it's time to collect all the collections :P (Ugh)

    If I'm being honest I would only want/need 1-2 cards per collection, so those 1500 gold per collection hurt...

    Piercing Twilight from Frostspark

    Cast into time (did I ever think this card was stupidly OP when I first started playing :P ) from Forgotten Hero

    Gardener of Swords + Swindler's Market from Madhouse

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/StarCaller990
    [link] [comments]

    All I'm trying to do is my daily task, summon 15 creatures that cost 10 or more. Well, I just built a max Magicka assassin deck, threw in some 10 cost creatures and dragon mound. Well, everyone I face just keeps quitting when I'm dropping dragons lol. I don't want to win, just finish my daily!!! Lol

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 05:27 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment