• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 20, 2021

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Is Zumog Phoom Playable?

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Is Zumog Phoom Playable?


    Is Zumog Phoom Playable?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 10:29 PM PDT

    I'm just wondering why nobody plays him. I know he is obviously worse than Abnur Tharn but we often have decent trade targets with summon and last gasp abilities that would generate enough value. Even though what we get is like a 1/1 guard, it's a minimum value for 6 cost (5/7 worth of body). I'm running him in some of my decks since he is almost never useless.

    submitted by /u/BootResponsible4627
    [link] [comments]

    What makes you rage inside

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 03:42 AM PDT

    Honestly, when your opponent with 100 cards tribunal deck, has 86 cards left didn't draw once in his deck during 12 turns, manages to block me and plays odavhiin on turn 12 into my conscription. Yeah, makes me wanna throw out the keyboard.

    submitted by /u/SothaSil_Disciple
    [link] [comments]

    Rimmen Siege Weapons Support Hlaalu

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 04:05 PM PDT

    SPADajczwAAGnMumgmyXydfWAUwimGdLeDneBothdxfJwZwowRwOwMwHcxgptmlYhn

    Went 4-0 with this today

    I honestly just wanted an excuse to play Fetcherfly Golem and already did it in self harm warrior

    This deck is missing some obvious stuff like Defense of Bruma but as a general rule I refuse to play broken cards. You'll never see me playing workshop or Ayleid Guardian or any other bs card like Defense of Bruma

    I find Rimmen Siege Weapons to be a really fun card. Was wondering if anyone had any other decks that feature this card? Pilfer, tokens, don't care, I just like playing with it.

    Thanks and if you choose to play this good luck I hope you high roll 😂😂👌

    submitted by /u/Ccitytoker
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment