• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 22, 2021

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Soo is the game worth it to start playing in 2021?

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Soo is the game worth it to start playing in 2021?


    Soo is the game worth it to start playing in 2021?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 06:57 AM PDT

    I'm looking around at my options for a card game and I know Bethesda doesn't officially support the game anymore but is it still alive in terms of community??

    submitted by /u/Confident_Jicama206
    [link] [comments]

    The most interesting pilfer I’ve come across recently: Crusader’s Assault on a stolen Dominion Battlereeve. Draw 4.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 11:54 AM PDT

    I'm beta-testing my own OTK deck involving Corsair Ship, Alik'r Survivalist, Breakthrough, Battle of Chalman Keep, and Telekinesis. Is it completely doable, or are too many cards involved? Should I sacrifice some card draw for some more prophecies?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 09:51 AM PDT

    Why is Daggerfall a dead class

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 02:14 PM PDT

    I don't understand why Daggerfall has been pretty much ignored since its release.

    I have gone 15-2 today with a Daggerfall list I half heartedly threw together this morning.

    These colors have all the best midrange cards in the game. You have access to Temple Conjurer, Alfiq, Belligerent, Cradlecrush, Sower, Mighty Conjuring, Ancano, and Emeric along with overstatted and warded creatures in the early game

    The deck also has a ton of burst with Sowers, Battlemaces, Ancano, Daggerfall Oathman, Haunting Spirits, Lightning Bolt, Dementia Lane. I'd say Daggerfall might have more burst than any tricolor deck besides Dagoth and that's only because Swift Strike is so insane

    Master of Arms is also a good enough draw engine. Even if you are not hi.tting 2 Tomes or Wl2 enchanted plates, you can easily hit a Battlemace and drop a turn 6 8/4 ward

    The only real weakness in the deck is health gain, and that's fair, but honestly you should be ahead enough to win most races anyway.

    Now I'm not saying Daggerfall is the best class, I just don't understand why it's completely nonexistent

    submitted by /u/Ccitytoker
    [link] [comments]

    Opponent tried to protect his face with Dark Seducer and Yagrum Bagarn, but my Lethal Magister and Fingers of the Mountain had other ideas.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 04:42 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment