• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 24, 2021

    Elder Scrolls: Legends 5 years ago I started playing beta at 2am in the hospital with my partner in a coma. It's been with me thru a lot, & today I finally 100%'d it. Thanks for everything to all the devs <3

    Elder Scrolls: Legends 5 years ago I started playing beta at 2am in the hospital with my partner in a coma. It's been with me thru a lot, & today I finally 100%'d it. Thanks for everything to all the devs <3


    5 years ago I started playing beta at 2am in the hospital with my partner in a coma. It's been with me thru a lot, & today I finally 100%'d it. Thanks for everything to all the devs <3

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 07:00 PM PDT

    Fun Buried at Midnight

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 10:59 AM PDT

    I have to apologize first off, because I don't like to rag on a particular deck theme except Invade, but the whole Midnight Burial of Partysnax / Alduin / Ayleid Guardian / Ohdaving / etc. is getting boring to me. I tried it awhile ago and it's not my style, but it was fun, I mean, I get it. But ohhh when I play against 4 of these in an hour -- even if they have all their own differences to the main strategy -- it gets monotonous. Basically "Get Midnight Burial or grind to the discard pile and lots of magicka and shouts ASAP" while your opponent just waits and hopes you don't get your perfect combination.

    I'm not saying that even the best overall meta strategies aren't predictable at their best performances, but a lot just aren't as boring to me for some reason. Maybe I need to play more aggro -- I prefer the long game, though -- but idk

    Anyone else feel this way? I'm not saying don't play this type of deck. Just needed to vent. LOL

    submitted by /u/PaulEBenjamin
    [link] [comments]

    The one-turn magicka-ramping potential in Green is ridiculously OP.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 09:32 PM PDT

    ⚔️ WELL PLAYED, MORTALS! ⚔️ TEAM☆AZURA (AZZ) would like to thank all participants and supporters, and congratulate our "medalists", of this past weekend's TESLMania #7 tournament! Info & Details: SEE COMMENTS

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 03:02 PM PDT

    Collection Screen Not Showing on Big Sur (Mac)

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 03:02 PM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I installed Legends on my Mac, running Big Sur. Steam says the game isn't compatible with Big Sur, but it works just fine when battling. When I try and go to the Collection screen, though, I just get a black screen. I can still click stuff and press etc. to leave the screen, but it's just black. Has anyone else had this problem and found a way to get around it? I can't play if I can't edit my old crappy decks/make new ones.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/OhAvaca
    [link] [comments]

    Mount

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 02:31 PM PDT

    Is Doomwolf still obtainable when you buy Darkbrotherhood? I'm new to ESO and want a cool mount.

    submitted by /u/Navygirlav2012
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment