• Breaking News

    Monday, July 12, 2021

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Survey about TESL - 6 Questions Long

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Survey about TESL - 6 Questions Long


    Survey about TESL - 6 Questions Long

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 09:19 PM PDT

    This is the highest ranked person I have ever beat. I’m pretty shocked tbh.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 07:34 PM PDT

    Is anyone else having a problem with bots swarming the servers?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 03:00 PM PDT

    For the past month or so every time I try to play in Versus Mode I always get the same 4 or so opponents and they always forfeit before the match even begins. What can I do about this?

    submitted by /u/therealgundambael
    [link] [comments]

    On my 6th match and didn't start with the ring once lol. Random my ass.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 08:49 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment