• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 11, 2021

    Elder Scrolls: Legends 👀👀👀

    Elder Scrolls: Legends ������


    ������

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 05:02 AM PDT

    After playing this game almost five years I learned something new today: Shadowmere’s last gasp make him immune to Night Talon Lord’s slay effect

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 07:48 AM PDT

    Love when I get a lucky draw and can show them exactly how the game will go before they can do anything.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 11:36 PM PDT

    Game loads into a black screen.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 05:02 PM PDT

    I am trying to launch the game through Steam and all I can view is a black screen. My cursor is active, the game appears to be running, and it seems as though it is some type of display bug. I did some digging and found a lot of users saying it is related to display resolution but no matter how I adjust it, it doesn't work properly.

    The problem seems inconsistent. I have gotten it to the point where I could click "Play" to test an AI match and then I will experience the black screen. However, now it mostly does it as soon as the game loads. I tried the typical reinstall, and I checked that my drivers were up to date and I messed around with installing different C++ versions.

    Is this a known issue with the game? The last I played was in Feb 2020 and the game ran fine. Same computer hardware, but my Windows 10 build version is newer I am sure.

    Ideas?

    submitted by /u/RelinquishedTCG
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment