• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 5, 2021

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Cleaned up my deck selection. Just makes me happy 😁

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Cleaned up my deck selection. Just makes me happy ��


    Cleaned up my deck selection. Just makes me happy ��

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 04:35 AM PDT

    I'm confused, what am I missing here ? (I have also fully completed Master mode)

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 12:04 PM PDT

    Discovered this interaction today (2 images)

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 03:54 PM PDT

    My Empire of Argonia overcame the Mournhold Traitor self-silence deck.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 06:47 AM PDT

    I think ima put Barter in a real Dagoth list and see how it performs

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 04:02 PM PDT

    Its been soooooo good in my meme as hell keyword version.

    This card is incredible. Pitch a steel dagger means you go minus 1 useless card but your opponent is forced to discard a good card. In that sense, it's basically a + 1 for two magicka and has the chance to high roll.

    I've taken Ayleid Guardians, supreme dragons, paarthanax and other cards that have prevented my opponent from playing on curve.

    With this crappy dagoth list playing on early season with optimized decks, I am just above 50% (11-9)

    Not bad.

    Also Mentors Ring is incredible in Dagoth as well. Definitely underplayed. It's like a "I win" card against aggro if you have a drain creature and an "i win" vs control if you have a ward 😎

    submitted by /u/Ccitytoker
    [link] [comments]

    Marauder Chieftain is so much fun with a Gardener + Telekinesis Item Deck

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 08:21 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment