• Breaking News

    Friday, September 10, 2021

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Simple Redoran win :)

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Simple Redoran win :)


    Simple Redoran win :)

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 07:13 AM PDT

    Is chapter seven impossible?!

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 03:26 AM PDT

    I'm at the chapter with all the daedric cultists and I haven't even gotten close to beating them, the previous level was pretty easy so I have no idea what happened.

    Around the second round they already have like 4 cards on the board and I can barely summon one.

    They just pile damage and I can't do anything cause my magicka is so low.

    And they spam guard so my cards can't attack them.

    What do I do? I've tried different decks and playstyles but I've never gotten their health below 20, I've tried about a dozen times.

    submitted by /u/nintendofan424
    [link] [comments]

    Does bushwack allow you to target creatures with cover?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 11:57 AM PDT

    Wanted to destroy an oblivion gate with it but figured id wait a turn for it to lose cover

    submitted by /u/Wabbstarful
    [link] [comments]

    The constant DC'ers

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 07:44 AM PDT

    Why are there so many kids that disconnect rather than surrender when they are losing? Is it really necessary to throw a fit and DC just because you are losing a game?

    submitted by /u/Arragoth
    [link] [comments]

    50-50

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 12:16 AM PDT

    So in the current aggro meta, the player who has the ring wins. Thx but I'll pass.

    submitted by /u/TroubledPirate
    [link] [comments]

    State of the game

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 05:04 PM PDT

    Ads for MTG:arena on the TESL subreddit = sad days. Bring back development and don't allow players to buy the "current" expansion pack with gold, make them use real money! Once the next expansion drops, the previous one is available for gold. Monetization problem? Solved, probably.

    submitted by /u/SauronsEvilTwin
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment