• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 11, 2021

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Came back after a 2 year break

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Came back after a 2 year break


    Came back after a 2 year break

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 12:30 PM PDT

    Today I decided to play a few games after not playing for about two years. Just wanted to play my skeever archer and market archer decks, because I remember having so much with them. But every opponent I ran into was either running some alduin soul teat or invade bs, so I had to concede almost every game. Do people want the highest rank that bad? Does everyone play those decks or did I just get unlucky?

    submitted by /u/Haud_Affectus
    [link] [comments]

    What opponents card do you find yourself playing around the most?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 05:27 PM PDT

    Personally the card I play around the most is Miraak. Only playing my big stuff when I'm certain they don't have it, cause they would have played him the last turn lol.

    submitted by /u/Retardo214
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment