• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 12, 2021

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Temple of Hyrule - Educational TESL Gameplay / Token Crusader

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Temple of Hyrule - Educational TESL Gameplay / Token Crusader


    Temple of Hyrule - Educational TESL Gameplay / Token Crusader

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 10:59 PM PDT

    I don't love you anymore...

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 01:51 AM PDT

    and it's you, not me </3

    I finally collected enough gold to buy the last "special pack" (Frostspark collection), but by Azura was the way there not the most toxic grind I have ever faced in this game.

    Since quests are the (almost) only way to get gold, and far from everything they want me to do is "good" in ranked... I decided to play casual.

    Worst mistake ever made (worse than killing the chicken in Riverwood even).

    Casuals, the relaxing, fun, meme-format was absolutely teeming with "tryhards on metadecks" - Invaders, Reanimators, Dragonloops... who are these people who have no lives ?

    And that is what killed my love for ESL. It's not me, it's you, I'm sorry.

    submitted by /u/StarCaller990
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment