• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 27, 2021

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Finally picked up ESL up again after years! Is this still nice?

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Finally picked up ESL up again after years! Is this still nice?


    Finally picked up ESL up again after years! Is this still nice?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2021 09:41 AM PDT

    Why is invade considered imbalanced?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2021 05:00 AM PDT

    Some decks that I fear more than Invade:

    1. Crabs
    2. Goblins
    3. Orcs
    4. Factotum
    5. Dwemer

    Invade is equivalent to a well played Telvanni* or a bit harder than {{Alduin}} + {{Midnight burial}} necromancer, you need to keep killing the Alduin resurrections just like the {{Oblivion Gate}}. Sure, there are easier decks to beat, but Invade is tier 2 difficulty, or tier 3, after the ones mentioned in the list and other deck types that I cannot pinpoint.

    * which requires more skill on the opponent but kills you just the same.

    submitted by /u/Trylks
    [link] [comments]

    State of the game

    Posted: 27 Oct 2021 03:13 AM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    I'm a huge fan of the elder scrolls series and card games and have only recently started playing this game.

    So far I have completed act 1 of the story and a couple of verses matches.

    I was wondering how you guys feel about the current state of the game?

    Is it fun and balanced? Does it get updated regularly? What are your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/LDodge7047
    [link] [comments]

    should I buy a full deck or should I buy a lot of card packs?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2021 11:14 AM PDT

    (english not first language) i have 1600 coins and 3100 souls ,if i want to maximize the amount of cards should i buy a deck or buy a lot of card packs and sell the repetted ones?

    submitted by /u/carlosacr1711
    [link] [comments]

    If you can't beat 'em...

    Posted: 27 Oct 2021 07:56 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    So I've recently got back into Legends in a big way. Made a new account as I'd dusted everything to make a premium deck on my old file and wanted to start over.

    If anyone wants to add me, in Prince.Hircine and my old account is just PrinceHircine.

    Anyway, I've always hated going up against Conscription Telvanni decks. They always felt so irritating when they go off and out-greed everything you do. So, I decided I'd give it a whirl.

    I have to say, sadly, I'm enjoying it...I'm not normally a control player so the big brain moments don't come that naturally to me and is thus a learning curve.

    Just had a Conscription Mirror and it was actually an intense (albeit long) match. I think the opponent must have been absolutely raging as he bricked his hand, used Sun-In-Shadow... and... and milled his Journey To Sovngarde. Right in the feels.

    But I digress. Thus far I've not been having much luck (I think mostly my own experience in control contributes a lot here) but it's a lot of fun.

    How is everyone else feeling about Conscription Telvanni at the moment? Is Invade still taking the heat from the archetype?

    Has anyone got any tips for a mostly aggro/midrange player veering into control decks?

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/Hircine_the_Huntsman
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment