• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 7, 2021

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Finally got every card without spending a penny on the game.

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Finally got every card without spending a penny on the game.


    Finally got every card without spending a penny on the game.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2021 05:43 AM PST

    Vs Arena Tier Lists: Intelligence Commons

    Posted: 06 Dec 2021 08:33 PM PST

    Hannibal broken again?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2021 10:57 PM PST

    I searched a lil, and saw there were issues with Hannibal learning Siege at one time... and then saw a thread that it was fixed: https://old.reddit.com/r/elderscrollslegends/comments/h8uqkj/psa_hannibal_can_now_learn_siege_of_stros_mkai/

    I added him to my singleton deck recently, and it seems he's struggling to learn Siege. I played 4 sieges (had Therana out for the first couple) while Hannibal on the board, so fully realized Sieges. Betrayed him a couple turns later, and he only gave back the other actions played. Sad. Wasn't the first time he failed to learn it for me, either. I was hoping it was just an odd glitch before.

    submitted by /u/GypsySon20
    [link] [comments]

    KHAJIIT DECK IN LEGENDS! | The Elder Scrolls: Legends

    Posted: 06 Dec 2021 02:13 PM PST

    New player looking for help

    Posted: 06 Dec 2021 09:13 AM PST

    Hello, I am a relatively new player in TESL. I played very little quite some time ago. My collection is very basic but I have resources saved (6k gold and 30k soul). How do you advise me to start?

    One of the biggest doubts I have is what to do with the gold. I don't know if I should buy packs, buy some theme decks or reserve the gold for collections (Ex. Forgotten Hero) and/or stories. I have consulted some decks and I have souls to create them but I see that there are cards that can only be obtained in stories and collections in the store.

    I am grateful for any kind of advice in these first steps. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Adrymb7
    [link] [comments]

    Mill deck progress.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2021 04:42 AM PST

    Hi!

    I'm a somewhat casual player who plays ESL on and off for periods here and there. One of my favorite decks I never got to work was a mill deck that could go all the way.

    So the main problems with mill decks how I saw it, was that it needed to do to many things at once. Stay alive, recover, defeat threats - stall - gain mana - then combo-mayhem.

    This time I was persistent in making it. Only R2 atm but I started in R7 and I don't have too much time to play. And fine tuning the build took effort. Mainly that the first variation of it - I lost TWELVE in a row!!!

    But each time I lost - I made small changes. The main fallacy people do is to test a build and assess if it's good or bad in a couple of matches. A bad build can be 6 cards from being good, a good deck can be 6 cards from being bad etc. Small subtle changes to perfection and with an undying persistence - this is what I now achieved after a 6 win streak.

    28 cards - yep - 28 cards milled in ONE TURN. While at the same time - and THIS is actually the tricky part - staying at full health + being super safe and being able to board clear and remove all threats. And drawing consistently. I've seen one criticism on mill decks being card draw dependency. I solved this by combining cards that usually do not have much synergy - but ALL have synergy with each other for the purpose of milling the opponent's entire deck.

    I won't be done with the deck for another short while, because there are still some changes that can be optimized. But thinking of sharing the deck here if I manage to go high legend.

    I thought thief decks was the best way to grief people. I loved making and playing those. However I think I am close to succeeding in my quest to invent a new kind of pain. A pain for which there is no defense. A pain which will give birth to, hopefully, legions of tears as players abandon all hope. Realizing that the decks they made - they are denied even playing them.

    Anyway! Hopefully can share soon. I'm just so excited right now as the deck has progressed to a point its brutality has started showing :) So couldn't help but announce this abomination at the end of next week.

    submitted by /u/Ouroboros612
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment