• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 29, 2021

    Elder Scrolls: Legends I finally did it! Ancano + Red Mountain into a perfect kill!

    Elder Scrolls: Legends I finally did it! Ancano + Red Mountain into a perfect kill!


    I finally did it! Ancano + Red Mountain into a perfect kill!

    Posted: 29 Dec 2021 09:10 AM PST

    Careful what you wish for, huh? Also that deleted account is a hero

    Posted: 28 Dec 2021 04:39 PM PST

    My opponent was not a fan of the things I had going on

    Posted: 28 Dec 2021 05:42 PM PST

    Alduin clutch

    Posted: 28 Dec 2021 01:49 PM PST

    Today I played a couple of games and one almost ended up with my loss to a 27 health opponent

    He had the 8/8 9 cost vampire and a couple of other very good cards. I was on 1 health

    During this game I also lost a lot of dragons (since my deck has a lot of them In it) and it was around turn 15

    And that's when I drew alduin

    In just two/three turns i had two full lanes of heavy hitting cards and my opponent has nothing

    Those kind of games are what keeps me playing this game and I smiled like a child when I won that one

    The game was very fun so also kudos to my opponent 🙏

    submitted by /u/cataractus937
    [link] [comments]

    Why does Xivkyn Banelord instant kills every creature in the lane, even if they have full health?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2021 10:36 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment