• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 6, 2022

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Is the game worth returning to in 2022?

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Is the game worth returning to in 2022?


    Is the game worth returning to in 2022?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2022 02:40 PM PST

    I haven't played the game in a couple years and just felt like playing it again but I saw on steam that reviews are saying it's a dead game. However, I have noticed that this subreddit is still alive so I decided to ask for advice. Also if I am to play is it worth creating a new account or just play on my old one?

    submitted by /u/VladimirNB
    [link] [comments]

    How I really feel

    Posted: 05 Jan 2022 05:37 AM PST

    Dear those who still play invade, I hate your stinkin guts. You make me vomit. You're like scum between my toes. Eff Off.

    submitted by /u/JustLeah143
    [link] [comments]

    Peuhft - Top 10 decks in The Elder Scrolls: Legends

    Posted: 05 Jan 2022 02:56 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment