• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 27, 2022

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Hello from Ukraine

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Hello from Ukraine


    Hello from Ukraine

    Posted: 27 Feb 2022 07:37 AM PST

    Hi everyone. It's fourth day that I can't open one of my favourite games. As you know russian soldiers invades to my country. I live near Kyiv in Irpin and woke up that day from sound of the rocket in the sky. Only in third day we could leave the city to safer place. Sorry guys, but now I hate invade much more. Now for me it's principal. Glory to ukrainian soldiers! They are the best right now!

    submitted by /u/LartMnogodobryi
    [link] [comments]

    This deck is insanely fun. If you like control decks and combos, try this one out!

    Posted: 27 Feb 2022 07:01 AM PST

    If you are having trouble with aggro decks on the ladder, try out this deck I made. I have yet to see a deck that can bring so much sustain while keeping pressure on the opponent.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2022 06:58 AM PST

    Feb 2022 Monthly Reward Card

    Posted: 26 Feb 2022 08:24 PM PST

    Does anyone know what this months reward will be figuring out if it's worth pushing for legend.

    submitted by /u/HolidayInRoom101
    [link] [comments]

    Bethesda launcher end of life

    Posted: 26 Feb 2022 02:56 PM PST

    When the launcher gets decommed will that effect our sign in?

    submitted by /u/Serum1337
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment