• Breaking News

    Monday, February 7, 2022

    Elder Scrolls: Legends I just opened this...

    Elder Scrolls: Legends I just opened this...


    I just opened this...

    Posted: 07 Feb 2022 12:16 AM PST

    Turn 4: "Hello, i'm Tazkad the A**kicker"

    Posted: 06 Feb 2022 08:24 AM PST

    Help with a Telvanni deck - Aggro killer

    Posted: 06 Feb 2022 08:14 AM PST

    Request is as the title states : I'm requesting either help, or even a lost of those with Telvanni decks that work, in particular against mindless, hyper-aggro decks.

    Now, I'm not a bad player, I can reach legend every month just fine and even found myself in the top 30 two months ago.. I have a few decks that "just work", but I have always had issues agaisnt hyper aggro face hitters... and this month is particular it seems to be the Meta.

    I have most certainly seen Telvanni decks that absolutely control the field and look like a blast.. but I just can't build one that seems to work that well, atleast not consistently..
    I have tried to take inspiration from Slyboogie, DTB, Worginator, and even CoreData, but either they operate their decks differently, or they just don't seem to come across (or stream) their encounters with Aggro type decks.

    So if there is anyone out there who is willing to help someone master this particular challenging deck type - I would very much appreciate it!

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Hooch331
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment