• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 12, 2022

    Elder Scrolls: Legends any ideas for thi ebonheart deck.

    Elder Scrolls: Legends any ideas for thi ebonheart deck.


    any ideas for thi ebonheart deck.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2022 03:16 AM PST

    This game is a scam

    Posted: 12 Feb 2022 12:59 AM PST

    I've been playing since 2017, so I know it well. I'm a mediocre player, but even so I play because I love the TES lore. There's something in the algorythm that decides whether you are gonna win or not beforehand. Just by empirically analyzing the matches outcomes, anyone can reach that conclusion. I've always known since the beginning that, when I step into a rank's last match, I'm gonna lose 90%. It doesn't matter if you have a 10 win streak, it doesn't matter the opponent's rank or deck, it doesn't matter your or the rival's class: you're gonna lose almost 100% sure.

    This weekend's gauntlet has been yet another proof. Last hexagauntlet I ran a warrior factotum deck with Bedeviling Scamp and Mute. Somehow I managed to get into the top 10 - well, Factotums are a bit broken, but I don't think it was decisive in this case -. This time I've ran EXACTLY the same deck and I've been mainly losing. I've drawn the Factotum Titan JUST ONCE in 9 matches, and when I drew it - in the first hand -, I've ran through half of my 30 cards deck without finding just one Yagrum's Workshop from the 3 I have. Is statiscally possible? Yes. But too highly improbable. It's just as if the game wanted me to lose this time, while it wanted me to win last one.

    So I'm just venting the frustration. I'll probably keep playing because I love collecting the cards, but be it to let anybody know how this works. And maybe the devs will reconsider one day and change that damned twisted algorythm.

    submitted by /u/Akkkuh
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment