• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 19, 2022

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Mini conscription deck really shines in the Mirror Gauntlet

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Mini conscription deck really shines in the Mirror Gauntlet


    Mini conscription deck really shines in the Mirror Gauntlet

    Posted: 18 Feb 2022 11:27 AM PST

    Always love mirror guantlet ����

    Posted: 18 Feb 2022 06:35 PM PST

    New Video! :) Sorry for the wait

    Posted: 18 Feb 2022 01:53 PM PST

    Anti Telvanni-control suggestions

    Posted: 18 Feb 2022 01:09 AM PST

    Lately I'm trying to reach Versus Legends again, but I'm running into Telvanni control decks like 50% of the time. I hate playing with it myself because the matches take ages. I have different results with my current decks, but I feel like that I don't have a deck that has a winrate of >50%. Obviously, anti-support and Ice Storm cards should be effective counters, but I have a hard time building a well-balanced deck so far. I'm leaning towards an Ebonheart deck, so I can combine Dushnik Yal Archer, Ice Storm and Shadowfen priest, but maybe someone has some suggestions to complete this deck? Or maybe someone has found a completely different but consistent telvanni killer? I have every card available, so no limitations on high cost decks.

    submitted by /u/Eleve28
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment