• Breaking News

    Friday, February 25, 2022

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Never give up

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Never give up


    Never give up

    Posted: 24 Feb 2022 11:32 AM PST

    I'm just returning to the game after like a 5 year hiatus so obviously getting my ass handed to me by decks and cards I've never seen before. Anyway, I played a game with a guy who absolutely destroyed me. He probably had 50 health, I had 2, his lanes were full and mine were empty with no cards. He wouldn't kill me though, he kept taunting me and passing the turn - seemingly with the expectation that I would surrender. I believe (and I don't want to make assumptions) that he required this for sexual reasons. In any case, every turn I'd pull cards, he'd wipe them and keep the game going.

    I'm an incredibly stubborn person so I refused to surrender. If he wanted the win he had to kill me. I also had a lot of time to kill since I was playing each round while doing office work. This went on for about 20 minutes. I decided to make it extra annoying by waiting out the timer till the last moment and then playing my cards. After 2 rounds of this he started doing the same thing.

    This went on for about 40 minutes until he let one turn timeout. I waited and then played at the last moment again. Then he waited... and timed out completely, handing me the game. Now I wish I knew what happened to this person, if he actually acquiesced or if he accidentally asphyxiated himself while waiting for the sweet release of my surrender. I'll never know. In any case, it was an afternoon well spent.

    submitted by /u/Vault101manguy
    [link] [comments]

    Premium Aundae Clan Sorceress and her Gargoyle Guards is one one the prettiest lane fills in my opinion. What are your favorite cards, purely for visual appeal?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2022 11:53 AM PST

    Black hand Messenger last gasp.

    Posted: 24 Feb 2022 12:21 PM PST

    Sometimes, this last gasp seems to "drain" (i.e. you gain 2 health, opponent loses 2 health), other time it simply deals 2 damage. Is there any rhyme or reason to this?

    submitted by /u/AreYouAFuckinAss
    [link] [comments]

    Grand Melee alt art?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2022 04:02 AM PST

    Is it annoying to any one else that they keep repeating the alt art cards? I know the game is no longer being worked on but there are other alt arts out there. Would anyone also be upset at this point if they put cards that were once behind a paywall in?

    submitted by /u/yung_diabetus
    [link] [comments]

    Reasonable counter to my starting draws

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 10:02 PM PST

    How much longer do you think TESL servers will be alive for?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 06:45 AM PST

    Haven't played in a long time, Tribunal Control still slaps

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 02:57 PM PST

    PSA check if you have completed legendary collection before using foil legendary pack

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 05:48 AM PST

    Just lose 1 foil legend card.

    submitted by /u/frould
    [link] [comments]

    Cheap decks

    Posted: 22 Feb 2022 10:53 PM PST

    Which are best sites for cheap decks

    Got packs with all money have, 3 packs in about a month of logging in out or something like that

    Want to make one of the cheap decks and try a bit more then prob uninstall afterward

    submitted by /u/Use-Discord-1610
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment