• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 20, 2019

    Elder Scrolls: Legends 'I was lucky' - a new emote...

    Elder Scrolls: Legends 'I was lucky' - a new emote...


    'I was lucky' - a new emote...

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 08:18 AM PDT

    As per the title, I think it'd be good to have a way of confessing/admitting to my opponent that I've been lucky. Useful after a fortunate roll/draw, or before the final blow to concede how much of a luck fate played throughout my game.

    As a casual player I enjoy the game, but it feels a bit soulless. Certainly very little in the way of community in the game itself. The current emotes often come across as sarcastic/griefing/irrelevant. I think it'd be a nice little touch to build some goodwill/mutual respect between players in-game.

    Posting here in the hope others think it's a decent idea and it goes on to be seen by someone in the product team.

    submitted by /u/AnonymousAmphibean
    [link] [comments]

    JoO in a nutshell

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 10:59 AM PDT

    Invade represents everything I hated about Hearthstone

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 10:22 AM PDT

    Sorry, if this is yet another Invade post but just wanted my voice to heard.

    I came to Legends about 2 months ago, really learned to love the way the game played from the single player and jumped into competitive. Then came the JoO expansion and versus has become a slog. You can run counter decks but it's very uninteresting to do so and someone paying invade ends up dictating your play style unless you want keyword stack loss.

    I have no answers on how to fix it but if this is the meta going forward it's going to be hard to stick with the game.

    submitted by /u/theg2
    [link] [comments]

    Warp Meta Qualifier #4 is live!

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 09:38 AM PDT

    Magicka Curve sight unseen...

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 08:32 AM PDT

    Magicka Curve sight unseen...

    I apologize in advanced as I know this probably seems arbitrary to some, but without looking at the deck/cards themselves and not knowing the main goal of the deck just the Magicka curve posted here (I hesitate to even say this but I'll give up that it is a Telvanni build)— do you have immediate take aways, suggestions, or concerns or anything that comes to mind really when seeing this by itself?

    (DISCLAIMER: I think this will help me because for some reason separating the card choice with the curve and soliciting advice on that itself feels like it will help me gain some extra insight into deck building, the way im approaching it. Thanks in advanced for humoring me!)

    https://i.redd.it/2ch9o5s7tpt31.png

    submitted by /u/screamhbk24
    [link] [comments]

    I’m not even playing on Master Difficulty; but this mission can go and eat a big bag of dog crap.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 09:00 AM PDT

    My first draw ft. Alit (counts as a defeat i guess)

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 11:07 PM PDT

    Returning player looking for resources

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 11:25 AM PDT

    Title explains it. Returning from a break of just shy of 18 months. Who and what are some great resources for deck building, meta discussion, articles etc.

    Tried some searching and couldn't find much on google. Tips appreciated. Also accepting twitch stream recommendations for people who stream afternoon/evening in PST.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/jakk86
    [link] [comments]

    Personofsecrets Does It Again - A second Noble Gauntlet Top 10!

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 03:04 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment