• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 16, 2019

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Weekly Content Creator Profile with DTBlayde!

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Weekly Content Creator Profile with DTBlayde!


    Weekly Content Creator Profile with DTBlayde!

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 04:34 AM PDT

    I am very happy to be bringing you an interview with u/DTBlayde, as I have followed his YouTube channel for quite some time now. I've watched him come into his own not only as a content creator but also a TESL player. I appreciate his creative deck-building and his thoughtful commentary regarding cards, the state of the meta, and balance changes. On his channel you can find not only game-play videos, but card reviews, story walkthroughs, and more! Please check him out at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWRJw_VO_KNdpJV_5LgG6Lg

    He also streams sometimes: https://www.twitch.tv/dragontamerblayde/

    -Where are you from?

    Despite the South Carolina flag present in the background of all of my videos, I'm actually from New Jersey!

    -What games do you generally play?

    I play lots of games. Obviously CCGs, but I also play a lot of FPS games (Destiny, Apex Legends etc), Madden, Rocket League, Civilization, and much more. I play a little bit of many different genres.

    -What other card games do you play besides TESL?

    I've dabbled in some others. My very first one was Hearthstone, but I only ever played for the Tavern Brawls. The only other game that has really grabbed me the way TESL did has been Mythgard, which I've been super into lately.

    -What is your favorite card in TESL?

    It used to be Falkreath Defilier (rest in peace friend). Now I'd have to say Barilzars Tinkering. Theres just so many different cool plays that get unlocked by using knowledge of the card pool to manipulate your Tinkering transformations.

    -What is your favorite deck/playstyle in TESL?

    If I had to match a specific archetype it would probably be a more aggressive midrange strategy. However, what I enjoy even more is highlighting wacky combos, lesser used cards, theme decks.....that kind of stuff. I love to showcase things that you typically won't see on the ladder.

    -What inspires you to stream?

    To be honest it started as a way to feel like I was doing something productive during a period when I was out of work. I wanted to play games as a way to unwind, but felt guilty I was doing it while not having a job. Making content made it at least feel like a job to me. Now I've met so many great people, and have connected with so many people I wouldn't have otherwise met, I just love the feeling of the relationships you build with these people you've never even seen face to face.

    -What is your preferred content platform? When do you normally stream or how often do you normally upload?

    I personally feel like I am a better streamer than Youtuber. However, my work/life schedule and my mental health just work better with Youtube. I upload twice daily on Youtube (barring unforeseen circumstances) at around 12 pm EST and 11 PM EST. I stream for random periods of a month or two though, and then I get demotivated and quit.

    -What content do you normally talk about?

    I usually stick to talking about whatever meme deck we're playing on a given day. But I also go off on lots of tangents about my personal life, food, or whatever other weird thoughts pop into my head at a given time. We talk about lots of game design, card design, balance, and other general game topics too.

    -Is there anything else you would like to share with us?

    Not really, I share pretty much everything about myself pretty openly! But if theres anything any of yall wanna know, shoot me a message or stop by on Twitter. I'm always down to chat. Oh yeah, GO JETS!

    submitted by /u/Stalinski13
    [link] [comments]

    plzdonhakme told me to post this

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 09:26 AM PDT

    Infinite matches are now possible if both players run Gray Fox and Journey

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 12:56 PM PDT

    These quests are getting rather ridiculous

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 08:07 AM PDT

    Cost of building decks

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 09:32 AM PDT

    New player here. I recently moved away from Hearthstone after Blizzard's stance on HK. I've been really enjoying this game, but my question is not so much where do I start, but rather how do you ever get enough legendaries to build some of the better decks? They cost 1200 instead of 1600, which helps, but the combination of up to 3 non-unique legedaries each allowed per deck and the decks being 50 cards makes building a high level deck feel impossible. Am I missing something? Otherwise I'm loving the game.

    submitted by /u/therealwheat
    [link] [comments]

    View on the gauntlet format

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 12:50 PM PDT

    We now have regular gauntlets every weekend. A good step in getting more competitive options for those who don't wanna play or don't have the time to play normal community organised tournaments. But I see some problems that will make these type of games not as rewarding as they could be.

    For one thing I understand that some of the rewards in the past were to good to be true. A company has to make a profit and previous gauntlets were sometimes to easy to go infinite on and continue saving for next gauntlets. I get that this is unsustainable. However other gauntlets especially the new one give almost no incentive to play. I even feel that playing arena might take less time and be as good or even beter in rewards in contrast to the gauntlet. How I believe this could be improved is not by giving more to the early rewards but slightly improve the rewards for 4-6 wins and greatly improve the rewards for 7-9 wins. Getting that far should be rewarded much more then is the case now. This will greatly improve the competiveness of the gauntlets. I get that this might not be all that profitable for Bethesda but I wouldn't mind paying 2 tickets instead of 1 if the lower rewards stay as they are now but the middle and higher rewards gets better.

    Secondly I think they should let us know how much tickets gauntlets are costing 1 or 3 tickets. Now we get to know this at the start of the gauntlet. If there is a logical switch in it they should let us know. For example one week it's 1 ticket the next it's 3 tickets and so on. This will allow us to plan our ticket investment more.

    Either way I also want to say Sparkypants thanks for the work your putting in this great game. this was not intended as a rant more as just letting you guys know my view on how the gauntlets could potentially be better.

    Sorry if my English isn't all that great not my native language.

    submitted by /u/oromis7000
    [link] [comments]

    JoO titles completed, Agent of the Throne - Summon 2000 Imperials

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 10:45 PM PDT

    [ 366% Effort] Ancano/Red year players HATE this guy, Learn the secrets of dealing MASSIVE breakthrough damage with one simple trick.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 11:40 AM PDT

    I saw this in Jele's stream and I want it. It is perfection!

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 11:49 AM PDT

    This week's gauntlet: Noble Gauntlet (Oct 18-21)

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 07:26 AM PDT

    New gauntlet appeared ingame. Only commons and rares are allowed. Seems the players will be limited by their collection (which basically limits only the players who do not have story mode common+rares). Registration starts in 48 hours from now. Glhf!

    Edit: Rules - https://imgur.com/HPWEZmp, Win rewards - https://imgur.com/f5ewjNh (0-2 wins not displayed)

    submitted by /u/nkvl511
    [link] [comments]

    hey, i am making this compilations, so, if you dont mind may i share it here?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 06:35 AM PDT

    Criminally underused cards #1 - Bandit Ringleader by itself in any deck that fills lanes with creatures or in combo with Master of Thieves for an entire lane that can not only attack twice but also give you six cards! This is my pilfer/crab/wolf Dominion Deck btw. I like unusual deck combos :o)

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 12:30 PM PDT

    Trying to fine tune a new deck in casual, I think I’m onto something

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 10:55 PM PDT

    You can Betray your Oblivion Gate

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 01:58 AM PDT

    Which could've been infinitely cool, if Betray wasn't abandoned as a mechanic as soon as it was released. Cheap Invade cards are a very good Betray fodder, without giving up anything valuable.

    submitted by /u/TrueLolzor
    [link] [comments]

    What stats make a deck good?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 03:06 PM PDT

    I just got into ESL and made a strength deck (Crusader, red and yellow) and rolled fairly easily all the way to Rank 4. It seems I will go even higher.

    Is that normal? Or did I actually make a good deck?

    submitted by /u/myreptilianbrain
    [link] [comments]

    Indoril Archmage - Jauffre bug?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 03:00 PM PDT

    Noticed that when {{Indoril Archmage}} (in field lane) triggers its Last Gasp after being destroyed by a creature protected by {{Jauffre}} (in shadown lane) that the 6 damage is dealt to the lane Jauffre is in instead of the creature attacking the Archmage.

    Seems a bit wrong to me, yea?

    submitted by /u/Doranoid
    [link] [comments]

    Please bring back communicating after a match is won/forfeited

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 05:40 PM PDT

    Before the first SparkyPants update, we were able to communicate (I.e. hello/gg/taunt etc) during the time between a win/forfeit and the victory/defeat screen. I miss being able to say gg after a win/forfeit, to me it added a little more friendliness to the game. Any chance this could be brought back?

    submitted by /u/greyfell_red
    [link] [comments]

    Is Miscarand Lich the new Lich's Ascension or can this card find a home?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 07:58 AM PDT

    I love the look of this card but it feels so utterly useless, skeleton tribal doesnt need another 4 drop and it's very slow in other decks. The only scenario i can see this card working is if there is a 1 power creature in the other lane and you have some sort of buff in play

    submitted by /u/Wabbstarful
    [link] [comments]

    Full list of Mundus Stone keywords?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 12:22 PM PDT

    I can't find a full list, does anyone know off the top of their (decks) heads?

    submitted by /u/Of_Moon_And_Star
    [link] [comments]

    Can we get match chat yet?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 11:51 PM PDT

    Honestly the whole apeal of multiplayer gaming was always the chat. I don't want to have to send them a friend request in which they may or may not see until its too late just to talk about the current game thats going on right now just to talk with them

    So many people get triggered over the emotes since they get miss interperated so often.

    If your worried about the usual internet trolls:

    -its the internet -make it mute by default or something then.

    Mate, I just rolled three prophecies in a row, me saying 'sorry' is legit feeling bad that getting highrolled

    But no just taunt me nonstop after that.

    I come out just barely ahead in a face race that left me at two health, I say 'well fought'

    Immediatly gets met with 'prepare to die'

    I want to articulate stuff dammit, things that cant be said over simple emotes. I want that mid match banter.

    Also I can insult people better

    submitted by /u/Jaxc1w
    [link] [comments]

    Is Mundus stone the most frustrating card?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 10:13 AM PDT

    People are complaining about Invasion but mundus is more flexible, more common and more brainless. I hate this card more than words can express

    submitted by /u/mikeyxxslattery
    [link] [comments]

    10 damage with Emeric. Must have for all sorcerer decks IMO. Opponent plays Odahviing next turn (see below). Poor guy had been counting on that as a trump card.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 09:47 AM PDT

    Old cards being more playable after JoO

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 05:51 PM PDT

    Did anyone find any cool new interactions with older cards that haven't seen much play in a while? Shrine guardian sticks out to me, as well as some of the imperials.

    submitted by /u/Turdburglary1
    [link] [comments]

    [Bug] The counter said I had a negative number of packs and I didn't get my reward. How do I get it back?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 09:05 PM PDT

    This has happened to me twice now, but every other time I still see a negative balance but I have the correct amount in my account

    [Update] It showed up after logging off and back on again and I got a legendary!

    submitted by /u/Wabbstarful
    [link] [comments]

    how to play 4 cards as prophecies?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 08:20 PM PDT

    Good evening. I'm pretty new to the game and believe I'm still doing the beginner quests. I'm having trouble with the quest, play 4 cards as prophecies. I created a deck with like 20 prophecy cards and play them as much as possible, as well as use them when runes break. No matter how many times I've done this, it still says 0/4 for the quest. Is this a glitch or am I doing something wrong? Any help is appreciated! Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Yeesh_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment