• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 9, 2019

    Elder Scrolls: Legends The game needs a boost in the amount of legendarys and/or premium cards in packs. At least for older expansions and sets.

    Elder Scrolls: Legends The game needs a boost in the amount of legendarys and/or premium cards in packs. At least for older expansions and sets.


    The game needs a boost in the amount of legendarys and/or premium cards in packs. At least for older expansions and sets.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 01:59 AM PST

    The amount of soulgemes we get from packs/playing has dropped significantly in comparison to the total soul gems needed for a complete set.

    The boost could possibly increase pack purchases and diversify meta.

    - Pack purchases. Packs are an annoyance for many of us. The number of interesting cards (in my case premiums and legendarys) in packs are nonexistent. A slight boost could - maybe - change that.

    - Diversify meta. More resources to build interesting decks, more interesting decks on the ladder.

    submitted by /u/ZeroDeluxe
    [link] [comments]

    If there's something I cannot complaing about TES:L is...

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 06:55 AM PST

    that is really, really free to play friendly. Let me explain. I have been playing since September 2016 and I have full collection. I'm "almost" free to play, because when I like a game I always put some money on it (in this case I bought every single special offers of 4,99 euro - actually 3,99 most of the time thanks to the app store discount - which are helpfull but not the reason I have every full set). But when I saw that we were going to have 4 new expansions in less than year I was a little worried (and still about the amount of leg.). Well, all I can say is that I completed every single set in 1-2 months after the launch. Yesterday I completed JoO (missing 8 cards for having 3x of everything) and earned this beautiful card's back https://imgur.com/a/dIz5XoV.

    How? Well, because the return of the gauntlet/rumble are AWESOME, I'm not eveng good at it - I don't have time to play much and try decks, so I pick one and try - and I usually win between 15-22 of 27 per three runs. I'm not getting Twitch Drop either since 2017-2018 (when they were good), so I think that someone who do this is even advantaged (particularly new player). I play ladder for quests, I reroll every day for 60+, I do a bit of arena (Like 4-5 per month) and play the event almost every week. And mostly: I save 3000 gold an 5000 gems for the next expansion every time.

    Now, I know having full collection is good because you can play better decks on gauntlet and rumble and also the 3-6 tickets cost could be hard to achive if you started yesterday but hey, daily rewards are great (even for tickets) and you can earn 5000+ gold every months with quests, win rewards, arena, twitch drop and daily rewards and while the entry is expansive the returns are insane even if you doing shit (like 2-3 wins). So, overall, I'm really happy as a veteran player to be able to play less then 10 hours per week (3-6 when I don't have time during the we) and being able to stay behind every new sets.

    Full base set is the hardest to complete, but most of the cards don't even see play today and the most important thing is to enjoy the game. So even if new players can't have all the cards, even in 1 year, the game is still really f2p friendly.

    (Sorry for my english)

    tl:dr I'm really happy about gauntlets and rumbles, a lot of rewards, the game is pretty free to play friendly for both veterans and new players thanks to daily rewards, event, arena, twitch drop and quests.

    submitted by /u/SirGreengrave
    [link] [comments]

    This card is insane in arena

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 01:30 AM PST

    Giveaway? "Elder Scrolls: Legends - 2 Card Packs (Skyrim) 1 Event Ticket, 100 Gold, 100 Souls" from old Humble Monthly

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 05:39 AM PST

    Hopefully this is allowed on here, if not then sorry!

    So I have this code from a 2017 Humble Monthly that's seemingly unredeemed, no idea if it still works or not.

    Anyway, post a number between 1-100 1-200 below and I'll pick a winner in 24 hours.

    Edit: Wow, I didn't expect to get this many responses! In light of this gotta raise the number to between 1-200.

    Also note, if you choose a number someone else has chosen - change it, If there are multiple people when I pick the winning number I will pick the first person who entered it.

    submitted by /u/benowillock
    [link] [comments]

    My collection via the Deck Checker

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 05:21 AM PST

    Twins Gauntlet Swift Strike Monk (27-4; rank 1)

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 05:20 AM PST

    UI request: Confirmation button when buying event tickets

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 06:53 AM PST

    Hi!

    Just a little request to the devs. Can we get a confirmation prompt when purchasing event tickets? I accidentally spent 500g on a Twin Gauntlet ticket right now, gold I'd rather use for other things.

    Also, if someone could help remove the ticket and refund the gold, please get in touch. I've also asked on Facebook though, so no rush.

    Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/flipyourface
    [link] [comments]

    All Alternate Art Cards as of 9th Nov 2019

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 03:19 AM PST

    Today's Wild Tournament #27!

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 08:18 AM PST

    Hand buff Warrior. Because why should Spellsword and Redoran only get to have fun with the new cards?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 11:07 AM PST

    Necro Deck

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 09:52 AM PST

    Alternate Art Odirniran Necromancer

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 05:28 AM PST

    Greetings dear ESL community,

    I've been playing this game since open Beta pretty much, and am kind of a completionist.
    Recently I noticed people using an alternate art version of

    Odirniran Necromancer.

    Does anyone by chance know how to get it, or if there is gonna be an oportunity to pick it up in the future?

    Thank you all in advance :D

    submitted by /u/Drivebycoffee
    [link] [comments]

    [bug] Marauder Chieftain does NOT gain power from friendly creature gaining Beast Form!

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 11:19 AM PST

    Marauder Chieftain reads: When another friendly creature gains power, Marauder Chieftain also gains that much power.

    Circle Initate reads: Beast Form: +2/+1.

    I just had a creature gain Beast Form from breaking the opponent's rune, thus gaining +2 power -> Marauder Chieftain didn't even blink. :(

    Basically lost a game due to that bug.

    submitted by /u/npavcec
    [link] [comments]

    Don’t fix invade. Just delete it from the game.

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 03:49 PM PST

    A fun snapshot of design incompetence

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 09:28 PM PST

    A fun snapshot of design incompetence

    Man, what should I play to get out of THIS pickle ... ?

    Yeah, this was Fun™. And Interactive.™

    Sparky finally did it; I'm uninstalling. I'm no longer able to support what is clearly a dying game that is designed by what seems to be a group of eighth-graders given some sort of assignment they are incapable of completing.

    And, for the record, since the usual suspects will, of course, question everything:

    • I'd already killed like five gates. These were not the first two gates to appear.
    • All of the stuff on the other side of the board happened in like two turns. I'm sure one of those creatures was out there already, but everything else just ... happened (you can't see the invade support; he'd used the third charge before I took the screenshot).
    • My deck is fine. It's actually way less greedy than some Redoran builds. I can build decks; I make Legend every month; I'm not a newcomer, blah, blah, blah. My deck is not the problem here, although I'm sure we can all name a few users who will try to twist it into becoming the problem.
    • This was a solitaire game for both players, continuing Sparky's fine tradition of not understanding what "PvP" actually means. The other guy literally didn't care about what I was doing; it had no consequence at all. He was just building up his OTK.
    • The gates finished at 37 (left side) and 38 (right side) just after I grabbed the screenshot. Of course, they could have been infinite, basically, if the other guy hadn't used his free charge keyword to just end it.
    • It's not about the loss. I lost thousands of Legends games; it doesn't bother me. It's about the astonishing incompetence that would even allow this trash to get a public release.
    • The photo is cropped to remove the user name, but is otherwise untouched.

    So ... yeah, that's it for me. Here since closed beta, but gone for good (or until a new developer is announced). This is sheer incompetence; it is so far beyond awful that words haven't been invented to truly describe it.

    Good luck to those who are staying. I just can't do it any longer. My money is better spent elsewhere.

    submitted by /u/ItsTheDukester
    [link] [comments]

    Nereid Sister + Galyn Working As Intended?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 08:24 PM PST

    Nereid Sister is meant to give keywords to all other Nereid Sisters but it seems the copies Galyn creates are treated as different Nereid Sisters and only give their keywords to their own copies rather than the original uncopied Nereid Sisters.

    I really hope this is not intended behavior.

    submitted by /u/Cleril_
    [link] [comments]

    Battle Breakdown - An Experimental Video From DTBlayde

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 06:45 PM PST

    How can I play Isle of Madness in Older Scrolls:Legends? I haven't enough coins.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 10:00 AM PST

    I recently completely reworked my Dragon Guildsworn list, could you guys check it out and tell me how it looks? I'm trying to go for a Prophecy theme with this one

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 09:42 AM PST

    The City's Savior & The Crypt Raider titles

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 05:32 AM PST

    Dear Sparkypants please give these titles out to everybody who has completed the storys on normal and/or master difficulty for free with your next update. Thank you :x

    submitted by /u/plyzd
    [link] [comments]

    The only thing i hate about oblivion update is...

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 05:25 AM PST

    all rewards from 3 wins is always jaws of oblivion card, can we get normal rewards again i dont want oblivion cards as reward.

    submitted by /u/Dornek
    [link] [comments]

    Just a few Skars

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 05:29 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment