• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 4, 2019

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Content Creator Profile with Ianbits!

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Content Creator Profile with Ianbits!


    Content Creator Profile with Ianbits!

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 04:10 AM PST

    Today we have another long-time TESL player/streamer with u/ianbits! You'll often see Ian (or his alt) highly ranked in the gauntlets. I'm a big believer in that a lot of skill in card games comes from deck-building, and if I had more time I'd love to do more. I appreciate Ian's creative deck-building and am never disappointed when I drop by his stream. He's also been working hard on the WarpMeta tournaments, which is a great service for the community.

    You can find him at:

    Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ianbits/

    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcMmFmmiaLnnQRtSIf5zy7w

    -Where are you from?

    I'm from Cleveland, Ohio. Born and raised a Cleveland Browns fan, so I have a close personal relationship with losing.

    -What games do you generally play?

    Before TESL got me into card games, I was mostly an RPG player. I loved JRPGs when I was a kid, and that moved to stuff like Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Bioshock. Nowadays I play everything but I'm mostly into card games and autobattlers. I'll give a special shout out to sports video games though. I love playing The Show, NBA 2k, old NCAA Football games and building up dynasties. Before TESL my most played game on Steam was MLB 2k11 and that game wasn't even good, just super relaxing to sim through dynasties.

    -What other card games do you play besides TESL?

    I play Hearthstone on and off, as well as a bit of Mythgard. I've played a lot of them in the past but these days I've been playing a ton of Teamfight Tactics, their most recent set is really balanced.

    -What is your favorite card in TESL?

    I should say Barbas because he's in some of my emotes. In reality it's Orsinium Forge. I've had so much fun building decks around trying to fire off nonstop plates.

    -What is your favorite deck/playstyle in TESL?

    Definitely control these days. I was primarily an aggro player during the token and mono red metas but the current playstyle of "play all good cards" doesn't really click with me, I feel like I got my fill of that with Joe Warrior. I'm enjoying playing Goblins again though, that's an old style of aggro deck that can be really fun to play. But for the most part I'm about building control decks. I like the challenge of balancing your win con with your need to defend yourself and in general I have more fun playing longer games since there's usually more room for decision making.

    -What inspires you to stream?

    At this point it's to hang out with people from the community. I've always viewed streaming as the equivalent of going over your friends' house and playing games with them, so when people I recognize come hang out in the chat and talk it's just a relaxing way to spend an afternoon.

    -What is your preferred content platform? When do you normally stream or how often do you normally upload?

    I only really do stuff on Twitch. I've been doing separate YouTube streams since I make edited videos on there and I haven't had much content to show them. I'll stream 4 or 5 times a week for about 2-3 hours per stream, and I host a tournament each week for WarpMeta on Sundays.

    -What content do you normally talk about?

    I usually just talk about the game. I can try to be funny every once in a while but it aint my strong suit. I try to be analytical and explain what I'm doing which I think is why people enjoy watching.

    -Is there anything else you would like to share with us?

    Can you ask Dust to do the next one of these and add "also we'd like you to add a picture of your dog" to the end of every question?

    submitted by /u/Stalinski13
    [link] [comments]

    Hexagauntlet - December 6-9

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 07:00 AM PST

    inspired by a recent post, I decided to start making inspirational quotes with TESL art. Feel free to share with your grandmas on FB! You win if you can get them unironically reposted!

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 09:24 AM PST

    I never thought it would happen for me

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 06:06 AM PST

    Hey guys, just wanted to share my recent experience turn for turn in solo arena against the very balanced "powerful mage" opponents

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 02:56 AM PST

    Opponent: Mammoth Herder- starts with 3 magicka

    Turn 1: Young Mammoth 4/4

    Turn 2: Mentor of the Watch 2/2- gives guard

    Turn 3: Stampeding Mammoth 4/6+ 2 atk from Young Mammoth

    Turn 4: Stonehil Mammoth 5/7 Draw Card- has guard from Mentor of the Watch

    Turn 5: Candeheart Brawler 2/5 Charge/Guard & Young Mammoth 4/4

    Turn 6: Vigilant Giant 8/8 Guard

    Turn 7: I'm fucking dead

    Wow, this sure has been a fun and balanced experience

    submitted by /u/Dankest_Potatoes
    [link] [comments]

    Falmer Camp: my submission for the weekly card design thread

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 10:02 PM PST

    Hexagauntlet Ideas?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 08:43 AM PST

    Hexagauntlet is happening this weekend.

    -can use 6 copies of each non unique card if you like

    -the whole card list is open for everyone that enters

    -2 Attribute deck, minimum cards is 30

    -3Atribute deck, minimum cards is 45

    Do you guys think this only makes the decks from the previous microgauntlet stronger or would having more copies open up other styles outside of aggro?

    submitted by /u/Guccibow
    [link] [comments]

    Seen a post about spider lair being the worst card��

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 04:03 PM PST

    Need help deciding on where to spend my gold

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 09:12 PM PST

    So...3 months have past since i found this amazing game! I started when moons were the last expansion and just before jaws, i have bought with gold the 3 storylines, all the 500 premade decks minus the kamira, zumog, martin and mankar...and i got 1500 gold to spend, what do you guys suggest? Im inclined to get one of the exclusive pack since you cant get those cards anywhere else...but which one? Madhouse seems niche but fun...but sadly because i arrived so late, core, skyrim, alliance war and morrowind is what i have less (its sad that i HATE invade and all the cards\packs i get rewarded are always from this last expansion which sucks for new players like me )...there are also some premade 75 cards decks that will allow me to try some other cool decks...im just lost at this point...should i just continue to first get all the 500 premade im missing, go for the exclusive, or just buy whatever the f i want and stop thinking so much cause eventually i will have the gold to buy everything? ( the ladder isnt an issue since i cant change my budget deck for now...managed to get the 3 reward cards first month and the premiums the next 2 months with it...every time i change to try other decks i get stuck...and i think its because i lack a loooot of previous expansions cards )

    submitted by /u/Vicferrer76
    [link] [comments]

    Isle of Madness vs Clockwork City

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 09:44 PM PST

    Which expansion is better for value? And why do all the cards I need seems to be locked behind Act 3 of each one?

    submitted by /u/PulsatingPleasurePis
    [link] [comments]

    Invade Complaint Posts

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 10:19 AM PST

    I believe we've reached full circle jerk status with these, so we will be cracking down on Invade complaint posts. To that end, I'd like to redirect everyone to r/TESLgamecirclejerk. Perhaps that sub needs a reinvigoration.

    submitted by /u/Stalinski13
    [link] [comments]

    Fastest win recently!

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 04:15 PM PST

    I don't blame em. My luckiest match of the day.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 12:58 PM PST

    Poor Kondr3 must have a bad connection... I'll wait for them to reconnect.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 10:32 AM PST

    [YT] (Eng. Subs.) 50% Aldmeri Unite ft. Unexpected Arrival

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 01:04 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment