• Breaking News

    Friday, December 13, 2019

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Still here and loving it for the dragon on dragon action

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Still here and loving it for the dragon on dragon action


    Still here and loving it for the dragon on dragon action

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 06:30 AM PST

    I don't post often (if at all), but I just wanted to say that even after the news about TESL (RIP)'s untimely cancellation, rumours of its demise have been greatly exaggerated.

    Just played one of the most enjoyable games I've ever played in a while - s/o to fullmetalbucket if you're out there for both the lol IGN and the sick match. It was midnight burial scout vs midnight burial sorc, i think the game saw about 4 or 5 different reincarnations of Alduin rain his destruction down on the board, taking out the likes of Ohdaviings and Parthurnaxes (Parthurnaxii?) left and right. So glad this game still limps on.

    submitted by /u/OGZiggyDarstust
    [link] [comments]

    Alt Arts made by Malovera!

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 09:57 PM PST

    Does this happen often to you?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 12:08 PM PST

    Spellmaker's Guide

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 12:13 AM PST

    Wait a minute.....

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 02:53 AM PST

    This is probably the final iteration of my Singleton Dagoth that I regularly took to legend. It's an absolute blast to play, and I hope this game brought you as much joy as it did to me. See you on the ladder!

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 01:33 PM PST

    Never sure if the “Dark Elf Guests” are bots or not. But.. Therana, so yeah.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 12:08 AM PST

    Feel the wrath of a living god!!

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 08:38 PM PST

    Rate my Dragon. Spent all my gems and gold crafting this deck because I love Dragons. What should I change up?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 02:43 PM PST

    Looking for an empire shout list

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 06:27 PM PST

    Preferably with Call Dragon. Played one on the ladder that looked like fun but can't find a decent list anywhere. The one I played against had shearpoint, which seems worth running just to give your Halls a target if you roll Kal.

    submitted by /u/someBrad
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment