• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 16, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends 2 card parcks from an old Humble Monthly

    Elder Scrolls: Legends 2 card parcks from an old Humble Monthly


    2 card parcks from an old Humble Monthly

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 06:25 AM PDT

    So I found this key in my list that I will never redeem because I don't play this game, so I decided to post it here for anyone who wants it

    4Y6N-H8MR-M4FD-G6RU-*94*
    the 2 stars at the end are the letters from the best robot in star wars (*2*2) in the same order

    please post below if redeemed :)

    EDIT: it seems the code has been redeemed ! Have a nice day people

    submitted by /u/Solstheim
    [link] [comments]

    TESL sign in bugged

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    So i have my tesl acc linked to a steam acc that I lost. I've had to sign in every time i boot up the game for like a year and it was fine. Today was the first time i played legends this month and at first it made me agree to privacy policy and now it treats me like a new player, there isn't even an option to sign in with an existing acc. Any way you guys know of fixing this?

    submitted by /u/_NocturnaL___
    [link] [comments]

    Started playing this past week after ~2 year break. First disconnect since. Feels good.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 03:20 PM PDT

    Legendary Protection - Premiums

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 03:17 AM PDT

    Total noob

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 08:18 PM PDT

    I suck at nearly every card game in existence, I completed the story on this since being a TES fan I got drawn to it. I'm up to the Dark Brotherhood add on and im having a rough time because I have no clue how to make decks. What is a good place to start? I'm currently rotating the pre built decks and getting pretty far in doing so, though with much struggle.

    submitted by /u/SpotlightJames
    [link] [comments]

    My brand new Control Deck, with Vampires and Dragons within :D

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 06:50 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment