• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 17, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends When the mudcrab gives the dwemcrab dream and dream crusher 😂

    Elder Scrolls: Legends When the mudcrab gives the dwemcrab dream and dream crusher ��


    When the mudcrab gives the dwemcrab dream and dream crusher ��

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    Thank you to the most patient opponent ever...

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 12:31 AM PDT

    Card ranks?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    I've been playing this game on and off for years, but this is the first time I've rolled up my sleeves and started manufacturing some thoughtful collections, but I'm still lacking some good cards. Any links to some good card rating sites would be very much appreciated (obviously it is hard to rank without knowing what playing style I wish to achieve but I'm looking for ranks that are categorized by their playability and value in said control, aggro, mid decks)

    submitted by /u/Comprehensive-Yam-90
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment