• Breaking News

    Friday, September 18, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends He planned on getting me in one shot but he was off by two points so he waited for the next turn. But then... (Sorry for bad quality) Miraak for the win!

    Elder Scrolls: Legends He planned on getting me in one shot but he was off by two points so he waited for the next turn. But then... (Sorry for bad quality) Miraak for the win!


    He planned on getting me in one shot but he was off by two points so he waited for the next turn. But then... (Sorry for bad quality) Miraak for the win!

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 07:58 AM PDT

    Bug with bloody hand chef ?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    Just played a game where opponent placed a bloody hand chef, and during my turn I played Debilitate and the BHC gained power off of that. Am I reading wrong, the card says : "When YOU reduce an enemy creature[...]". Which means it's during my opponent turn right ?

    Is it intended ?

    Goblin was already overpowered but now it's something new for me.

    submitted by /u/sankari5656
    [link] [comments]

    [Custom] Deathless Swordsman

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 09:48 PM PDT

    Question about Legend Rank

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 08:23 PM PDT

    It's been awhile since I made legend rank—how many folks end up in legend rank these days? Is it tough to stay in the top 1000?

    submitted by /u/DrewHoov
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment