• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 14, 2021

    Elder Scrolls: Legends After all these years, it finally happened

    Elder Scrolls: Legends After all these years, it finally happened


    After all these years, it finally happened

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 08:13 AM PST

    The longest match you played

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 02:30 AM PST

    What was the longest game you have played?

    I just played a match with my Dragon Shout deck and the fist rune broke at turn 39th and at 40th I won. I had 8 cards left in my deck until I finally drew Paarthurnax and I had to play level 3 Unrelenting Force three times in a row just before that, one more turn and I would be done... I think a need a beer now.

    submitted by /u/Ansuzgardaraivo
    [link] [comments]

    Big fan of my redguard/orc deck, very aggressive

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 10:49 AM PST

    SPCGiPbcdYprnVclsKkatImgmtnjolpDbHtEjNkzkNmPniarhXmEwluBdbeTqRaBrrdKcgjEgydWswfkgboeotpsoOaHjXvKqecrdBeXfLjHnrqFhYgeklpSAHlDgomGdelLtndIADnHhecy

    Pushing my way through rank ten right now but has a very high win rate in casual. Let me know your thoughts!

    submitted by /u/roflwaffle666
    [link] [comments]

    Let The Mania Begin

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 12:43 PM PST

    Should I bother with this game as a new player?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 11:56 PM PST

    I've known about TESL for a long time but never really got into it until now, which seems to have been a bit too late since the game is no longer receiving new content updates and is dying (according to what I see on steam charts, https://steamcharts.com/app/364470). Despite this, do you guys think there will always be a small community around this game to keep it afloat, and if so, should I bother buying card packs to make decks or should I just skip out on this game? Also, do we have any information on whether or not the servers will be up for much longer or does Bethesda plan to kill this game entirely?

    submitted by /u/Bovix22
    [link] [comments]

    Token deck working pretty well at legend

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 07:40 AM PST

    Question...

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 08:28 PM PST

    Wild Tournament 2021 Return?

    submitted by /u/AbellWild
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment